UKFF Top 50 Favorite Television Dramas

LaGoosh

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I thought Carnivale was adored round here? Maybe I'm thinking of Oz?

Yeah I think maybe only me and Astro love Carnivale. Hopefully he will vote for it.

The top 3 is a real fight and I don't see any of them giving up their spots any time soon. Currently we have the popular shows that most people have voted for fighting for spots in the top 15-20, while everything else is just a mix of the random shows with a lot of them tied. Although there are a few British shows that I've never heard of doing quite well.

Haven't had many votes in this week so far and the majority of people who posted their interest in this thread haven't sent theirs in yet, don't forget lads!

• Moderators

All the people who posted earlier are the ones most likely to be agonising over their lists unable to decide!

I'll bang mine out in about twenty minutes and probably regret some choices later, but would much rather do it that way that stress about it.

• Awards Moderator

Has Rome had any votes? I've only just started watching it, but I have the feeling that if I'd seen it all before sending my list, I'd have included it.

I realise you can't answer this question because it would render the list redundant, but I'm going to wonder regardless.

• Paid Members
All the people who posted earlier are the ones most likely to be agonising over their lists unable to decide!

I'll bang mine out in about twenty minutes and probably regret some choices later, but would much rather do it that way that stress about it.

Just bang it out in 5 minutes and if you regret a choice later as long as it's before the deadline I'll happily change it.

• Paid Members
I've done mine, LaGoosh, ran a bit out of steam on the comments but it's done.

Same here, I started off with a small paragraph for the first couple of entries, got carried away with the next few and virtually wrote an essay for each, then got bored for the last few and reduced it to 'I like it, it's good'.

Anyway, sent yesterday evening Goosh.

• Awards Moderator
I've done mine, LaGoosh, ran a bit out of steam on the comments but it's done.

Same here, I started off with a small paragraph for the first couple of entries, got carried away with the next few and virtually wrote an essay for each, then got bored for the last few and reduced it to 'I like it, it's good'.

Anyway, sent yesterday evening Goosh.

That sounds really familiar! Those poor entries at the bottom of the list :-(

• Paid Members

Don't worry too much about the write ups. Thanks to those who have done them but I know how much of a pain it can be to write ten write-ups in one go. When I start posting the list if one of your picks make it just do a write up then.

• Moderators
I do longer write ups for the stuff I think less people will vote for, in the comedy one my write up for Married with Children was quite long and my one for Curb your enthusiasm was about 1 line.

I'm with you on that; I'm not wasting my time doing a write up about The Wire.

Archived