UKFF Top 50 Favorite Television Dramas

LaGoosh

• Paid Members

Sorry to bring this back to Cell Block H/Wentworth again, just looking at those pictures Thunderplex posted, I looked up the Wentworth cast on wikipedia and this is the rumoured new Ferguson to be introduced in series 2;

32269.jpg

'The Freak'? Surely not.

I actually did a double-take at Ian's sig then, wondering when Honky Tonk Man was in Cell Block H.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Sorry to bring this back to Cell Block H/Wentworth again, just looking at those pictures Thunderplex posted, I looked up the Wentworth cast on wikipedia and this is the rumoured new Ferguson to be introduced in series 2;

32269.jpg

'The Freak'? Surely not.

I actually did a double-take at Ian's sig then, wondering when Honky Tonk Man was in Cell Block H.

She aint no Freak! What the fuck are they playing at. The beauty of Prisoner was that most of the cast were munters, and made the better looking ones like Roslyn stand out even more. Even the occasional glimps of tit were from the fugly ones.

• Paid Members
So far Prisoner Cell Block H has not had a single vote. For all you lot who keep banging on about it so much you had better start sending your lists in.

It was in my list man, did you receieve it (posted WWFChilli in the title like).

• Awards Moderator

I've sent my list in with the caveat that I'll have to send the write-ups later if I get chance.

I'd imagine I'm not the only one to vote for mainly US dramas from the last 10-15 years, but as I worked through my list I remembered some utterly stunning short UK dramas. Most were from when I was a kid but I've since watched them dozens of times and they continue to have the same impact/appeal.

In short, don't forget about Alan Bleasdale, folks.

• Paid Members
I'd imagine I'm not the only one to vote for mainly US dramas from the last 10-15 years, but as I worked through my list I remembered some utterly stunning short UK dramas.

Same here. Let's be honest we are truly in the golden age of the television drama series, and the Americans are the kings. So like most others here, most of my list are US dramas from this side of 1999, but like you Frankie I have a few British mini-series there too. As I put before, we love making four-parters over here, and they can be bloody brilliant at times.

• Paid Members
24th of fucking July? It's a bit soon isn't it. It takes a while to:-

a) Formulate a opinion of 10 and order them

b) Do decent write ups.

That's fair. I think I let my anticipation get ahead of me. In such glorious weather it's probably unrealistic to expect everyone to write up a top 10 in such a short period.

NEW DEADLINE: 2nd AUGUST

• Paid Members
So far Prisoner Cell Block H has not had a single vote. For all you lot who keep banging on about it so much you had better start sending your lists in.

It was in my list man, did you receieve it (posted WWFChilli in the title like).

Yep, got it. Cheers!

Archived