UKFF Top 50 Favorite Television Dramas

LaGoosh

• Paid Members

Thanks to the people who have so far sent in their lists. There is currently a top 50 mix of the usual suspects, hidden gems and also some cack (IMO). Hoping to get some more lists in soon (ukfftop50dramas@gmail.com). The current number one is a great show but it probably doesn't deserve the number one spot.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Where does Sharpe fit into this, series as a whole, or individual eps?

Cheers

Whole series.

Also to save time, you don't have to include a write up in your top ten. Feel free to just send me just a quick list, if it makes the top 50 I may then ask you for a few lines later. This way you won't waste time writing up a paragraph on Ballykissangel when it probably won't make the top 50.

• Paid Members

I really want to include This Life, but I don't feel I have the right to vote for it as I've only seen the second series. Does anyone else have silly borderline-OCD criteria they've set themselves for selecting their top 10?

• Awards Moderator
I really want to include This Life, but I don't feel I have the right to vote for it as I've only seen the second series.

It's not going to stop people voting for Breaking Bad.

And you must watch the second series, properly closes the loop on all the relationships. But skip the one-off they did a few years back. Pointless.

• Awards Moderator
The second series is the one I've seen, I haven't seen the first one. I will catch up one day.

Ah sorry, totally mis-read. Some great writing and acting in that there first series.

List in. This Life is fantastic. Didnt get into it until well after the fuss had died down, got it for the ex as a present as she loved the series at the time, watched it from start to finish pretty much straight away. Epic Stuff

• Paid Members
Is Arrow #1 on your list?

No :angry: , I only asked about that one because I'm certain the others on my list ARE eligible, they're not all superhero ones (although I do love Arrow)

Speaking of Superheroes, I hope no-one votes for Heroes, that show stinks.

While I'm here am I the only person that watched Alien Nation? I absolutely loved that show when I was 13

• Awards Moderator
While I'm here am I the only person that watched Alien Nation? I absolutely loved that show when I was 13

I still have a whole heap of ads for it on my old WWF shows taped from Sky One :nerd:

Archived