UKFF Top 50 Favorite Television Dramas

LaGoosh

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Soaps can fuck off... There's enough good TV out there without having to pad this out with that trash TV.

I highly doubt enough people will vote for any of them to crack the top 50.

And yes European stuff is all fine.

• Paid Members

Cell Block H was ace. I also liked a bit of Brookside I must admit. Wife beating daughter fiddlers winding up under the patio, lesbians, Ron Dixon blowing half the street up just doing his beans on toast. TV gold.

• Paid Members
Rules are simple:

- Send your top 10 in order to ukfftop50dramas@gmail.com

- Try and write a few words explaining why you chose them

I didn't have a top 10, I just listed 1. And I may have gone a bit further than adding "a few" words as to why I chose this particular drama... Sorry for going against the rules. I expect punishment.

• Paid Members

My fave Top 50 list idea so far, and the first I'll truly contribute to properly with breakdowns and stuff.

Not been this exited about a listing since Astro did his AWESOME list a few years a go on his blog (Carnivale was included so it was automatically great). Do you have a link to that list at all Sickboy? Not read it since it was posted initially, 'twas a great read.

If Our Friends In The North isn't on the list I may cry a little.

• Paid Members

Hmmm, I'm all over this and probably my favourite Top 50 concept also. Although, slight concern that there's about 47 shows I'm sure I'd love but haven't got round to getting up to date with or some even starting. This thread will be spoiler city so I will probably have to avoid it for the most part. Specific moments and and episodes should definitely be highlighted in write ups. Hope this unearths a few overlooked or hidden gems. There's a mini series from a few years ago I've got in mind that I think went generally missed but should definitely be seen by more.

Also, will there be a shitlist?

Archived