WWE Money In The Bank 2013

Arch Stanton

Predictions Poll  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched The Shield vs The Usos, I was happy to give it a miss but after reading the praise thought I'd give it a watch. An exciting, fast-paced and enjoyable tag team match, the way the four bought a disinterested crowd right into the action was part of the story. Watch it!

• Paid Members
I'm not certain we'll see Orton Cena either, but if we do I'm ok with it, they last had that feud 5 or so years ago. That said, I suspect we're more likely to see Orton Bryan as a proper feud.

Loved the smack down match, loved sandows win too. He's been tops lately, so him getting a push is a ok with me. Enjoyed the brad Maddox bit too. He's very cringe and "office" like, but I found it really funny and awkward.

Rhodes looked the absolute tops last night. Best he's ever been

Orton Vs Cena may have last been done 4 years ago but I don't think they could ever do it again and keep me interested. That run in 2009 was like torture. For two good wrestlers they have incredibly little chemistry working with each other. The WWE clearly wanted this to be their new Austin/Rock premier feud but for whatever reason it never happened.

Has Sheamus been getting regular mixed reactions or was last night a one off?

Nah, that's not fair. Their matches around that time were fantastic. They jsut did it for 6 million years.

• Paid Members
Sorry! I had a moan about people voting in the poll after the event, if anyone's wondering. What's the point?

No worries man, its a small nigly thing, but it does bug me a bit as well. It is almost as if people are just trying to validate themselves as some all knowing being. Is the person in charge of the poll able to see who's voted? Still that's only one person they can try and look like an intellectual saviour too. You're welcome.

• Paid Members

Just watching it back now and although I do like ambrose, I thought he had a *weaker display last night. I'm being picky, I know, but a couple of his spots were a bit shite. Such as the back roll on to tge ladder (whilst Antonio and Jack held either side). I do like him though.

One thing that pisses me off every year is the 'I'm climbing the ladder really slowly as I'm waiting for someone to catch me'. I know they are stalling, but fucking hell, it's like a hebner count where he pauses after the two. Why not get to tge top if the ladder and fiddle about with the clip? At least make it look possible.

Everytime a slow climb occurs, vinny mac might as well be shouting '1, 2 and we have a new cha.... No, no we don't'

* ill still over look this as he does excite me

• Paid Members

Average show with the opener and Cena/Henry being the only genuinely good things on it.

Cena/Henry was probably Fin Martin's idea of hell and I'm sure he'll slate it but I thought it was fairly brilliant. And all the guys in the opener put on good performances, Cody Rhodes obviously was the star. He has great babyface fire and I hope they make something decent out of him and he doesn't end up just another smug unlikeable unfunny babyface. The main event was ugly as hell. It just seemed very clumsy and everyone except Bryan bleeding at some point proves that I guess.

I hope the rumours of The Shield being in the bad books isn't true. It'd be mental if they fucked over one of their best booked wrestlers over some backstage bullshit. Don't WWE realise they are actually costing themselves money and damaging the product when they punish people for backstage silliness?

It was better than shitty Payback and WrestleMania but not a patch on Extreme Rules.

The pre-show match was cracking, the one last month was as well.

The blue Money in the Bank was pretty good. I would've liked to see more from Fandango, I can't remember him doing any character stuff in it. I'm not buying a Cody Rhodes-Damien Sandow feud yet, but fair play to them if it takes off.

Cena vs Henry was super. Don't see the point in giving Henry another shot now though, it was a solid win for JC. I'm hoping he faces Bryan at SummerSlam.

Red Money in the Bank was a bit of a mess, but fun enough. It seemed a bit "let everyone get their shit in" and didn't really focus on anyone. I thought Sheamus played a great heel in it and probably was the man of the match, and Bryan had a lovely spell before Axel came down, but for the most part, nobody was spotlighted brilliantly in it. There wasn't much flow or story. Some great spots, mind. I loved Punk dragging himself up the ladder, that was his best performance for me since he's been back.

I'm not certain we'll see Orton Cena either, but if we do I'm ok with it, they last had that feud 5 or so years ago.

They last had it about three and a half years ago, and it had gone on for fifteen years before that, so three and a half isn't enough of a break. And WWE have tried a few times since then to do "OH LOOK CENA AND ORTON HAVE COME FACE TO FACE IN A BATTLE ROYAL, THIS IS AMAZING" type things and nobody has bought it. I don't mind Orton winning the case, as he was climbing to win it I realised it's quite an interesting position. A made man carrying it, and one who isn't going to do the honourable thing like Cena did. I just hope that Cena loses it before Orton cashes in.

One of Cena's biggest failings has always been his inability to draw sympathy from a crowd

2n8djd2.gif

Archived