WWE Money In The Bank 2013

Arch Stanton

Predictions Poll  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The first match was the best match on the card in my opinion. Not a fan of Sandow however, but everyone in that match worked their socks off. the rest of the PPV was ok, but nothing spectacular from a viewing standpoint. Did Sheamus injure his wrist in the double ladder spot? He seemed to be comforating it.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got round to watching it, enjoyed it overall, fast forwarded through the IC title match though

Both ladder matches were good though I'd say the Smackdown one edged it, everyone who needed to be protected in the Raw match was so that was good, Henry/Cena was an alright by the numbers match which was perfect for where it was on the card

Favourite match of the night was Ziggler/Del Rio, which is amazing considering the cheap finish and the fact I had no interest in the match beforehand

AJ and Kaitlyn was alright and Layla confirmed herself as one of the best looking women they've ever had

Archived