WWE Money In The Bank 2013

Arch Stanton

Predictions Poll  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Ill put this in spoiler tags as its probably an indication of sustained money but Skybet have now gone 1/4 Sandow to win the MITB and Ambrose is out to 20/1. Think that 20s is worth snapping up even if your back is against the wall if there are people out there this close to the event that know the results and are probably punting on it.

If its out to 20/1, it means less people are backing it than more. The 1/4 means there's likely been a heavy bet on that choice winning.

Im aware of this, thanks.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was very good. Loved how the crowd were disinterested, sitting on their hands and chanting RVD but by the time we got back from commercials they were standing up in a frenzy chanting "this is awesome!" Wrestling is such magic sometimes. Shame about those intrusive breaks though. The Uso's are great, hope they do a Raw rematch.

It's done its job. I'm tempted to stream buy this now.

• Paid Members

Urgh! Fucking Orton vs Cena and Bryan vs. Axl sound horrendous feuds on paper.

Money in the Banks are usually the best PPVs of the year, but this one didn't do it for me. To much shite knocking about and results I didn't want. Worth a watch, but not a patch on previous years.

• Paid Members

Started off stupidly awesome on the Pre-show, and then gradually got worse as the night went on. Usos vs Shield and Smackdown MITB were two of my best matches of the year. Everything up until the Ryback match was so-so, Ryback match onwards was shit. Raw MITB had no sort of rhythm or pace.

Sandow has no place winning MITB though, he's a good mid carder and that's all he'll ever be.

Poor Daniel Bryan.

A month ago everyone would have bet the house on Cena/Bryan at Summerslam, now he looks to be getting Michael McGillicutty for the 'no one gives a toss' title. Probably on the pre-show.

More detailed thoughts tomorrow, but I really enjoyed that show.

Ill be interested to hear Punks condition after the match, he seemed to be having real trouble with his neck. It might just have been clever selling, but holding his neck then having to lift his own leg on to the bottom rung of the ladder was pretty scary.

I forgot how fun the 'see who RVD is going to try and kill this week' game was. The answer this week was Sheamus.

• Paid Members

Axl vs RVD was the logical feud I thought. Heyman's mate vs his old mate for a midcard title is what you should be doing with RVD. Logical feud with a young guy. I cant believe Bryan didn't win. Poor fucker has been the best wrestler on the show for months now. Like Benoit, even if you have no confidence in him drawing after the win, its worth just giving him his shot at it. I dont know what the Axl feud is about. Is it a step up for Axl? Or a step down for Bryan? Because both cant come out of it looking good. Axl doesn't need a loss and Bryan definitely doesn't need to be putting over someone at that level right now. Fuck it, though. I'm still not recovered from Orton vs Cena's feud a few years back.

Its only on this show I realised the Shield have taken a massive drop haven't they? They were putting Undertaker through tables a few months ago. Now they are getting slapped about off the Usos in the opener when they try their gang attacks. I wonder if the Wyatt's have taken priority over them. I suppose you can only have one dominant trio all over the show.

• Paid Members

I thought the show was fairly good. The undercard was enjoyable even though I disagreed with the non-finish on PPV that seemed designed to make you watch Raw for the next installment of soap opera (Del Rio/Ziggler) and the manner in which the big monster heel had to beat the expendable part time babyface with a flukey flash pin (Jericho/Ryback). But the matches were ok. Actually I thought the Del Rio/Ziggler match was really good, except as usual I winced at some of Ziggler's biggest bumps.

Last two matches I thought were really exciting, except the wrong guys won. Not to say I know who the right guy to win the MITB match would be, but I sure as hell don't want Cena vs Orton ever again.

But yeah, moans about booking aside it was worth watching. It entertained me. That's all that really matters.

• Paid Members

The two MITB matches were great, as was Ziggler/Del Rio. I'm fine with the AJ thing, its a story they have to do, otherwise its this big loose end for Zigglers turn. The finish was fine with that in mind.

As for the MITB winners, Sandow's win does lots for both him and Cody. Ortons win is uninspiring on the night, but I'm sure it just fits better into their future plans than any of the others winning it. Regardless of who went over, it was abundantly clear who their core fan base wants to get behind with the reactions in that match.

Saying that though, if Bryan/Axel takes place on anything more important than a Smackdown, we riot.

• Paid Members
Its only on this show I realised the Shield have taken a massive drop haven't they? They were putting Undertaker through tables a few months ago. Now they are getting slapped about off the Usos in the opener when they try their gang attacks. I wonder if the Wyatt's have taken priority over them. I suppose you can only have one dominant trio all over the show.

Your mate Court Bauer's been saying on his podcast with John Pollock and on twitter tonight that the lot of them have heat backstage with somebody at the moment for what its worth...

• Moderators

Your mate Court Bauer's been saying on his podcast with John Pollock and on twitter tonight that the lot of them have heat backstage with somebody at the moment for what its worth...

2rmqbtc.jpg

Archived