WWE Money In The Bank 2013

Arch Stanton

Predictions Poll  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Isn't there some lad on Reddit who has managed to correctly pick the winners of all he last few PPVS? I'm sure Ian brought him up.

Not predict, but give away the results. He's supposedly a WWE insider.

Oh he works for them. Bloody hell.

They'd be fucking bonkers to have Barrett win and not at least tease a cash-in in England.

If it was me i'd have (and, I know this is technically a face turn, I guess) Barrett come out to a felled champion tomorrow, everyone going batshit about him cashing in, then have him cut a promo about the only bigger advantage he can have other than a physical headstart, is a hometown advantage and then announce he's cashing in at a future taping in the UK. They could spend the next however many months hyping the shit out of it.

I mean, it'd be a shame it wasn't for the WWE title but it'd still be massive.

It isn't worth wasting a Money in the Bank case on hyping up a tour (and/or non-live episode of Raw) four months away though, unless they're completely out of ideas for what to do with it.

All likelyhood is Cena to retain against Mark Henry but I wouldn't be surprise of Mark wins ala Night of Champions 2011. I hate the angle where you don't think Cena can lift Henry for the AA. He can do it easily, he has done on him before and on many super heavyweights in the past.

Doesn't matter. Ryback did his special on Tensai easily one week and couldn't lift him the next. Cena beat CM Punk easily in ninety seconds here:

He couldn't do that at Money in the Bank 2011. Just because you do something once doesn't mean you can definitely do it every time you try.

• Paid Members

A fiver on Bryan and Ambrose pays over 100 quid which seems to be ridiculously good odds to me.

As much as I hate to say it, I can see Ryback beating Jericho tonight because Fozzy are touring again very soon and Jericho seems like the exact type of guy WWE will use to try and finally get Ryback a big PPV win in a last-ditched attempt to rebuild him.

Gonna stay up for this, I reckon. Can't go wrong with this card for free.

Hoping for Bryan and Barrett to win the MITB matches personally. Have Cena vs Bryan headline Summerslam and and then have Barrett cash in on the UK Tour. That would be an amazing moment.

• Paid Members
I'm avoiding them like the plague, but apparently the 'results' have leaked online again. The PWMania twitter feed has a link.

Fuck PWMania. Its full of shit and probably has the information from the wrong bloke. This "SPOILER" is the funniest bit of news I've ever read since the bad old days of late 90s dial up:

For what it

Archived