WWE Money In The Bank 2013

Arch Stanton

Predictions Poll  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
I'm avoiding them like the plague, but apparently the 'results' have leaked online again. The PWMania twitter feed has a link.

Fuck PWMania. Its full of shit and probably has the information from the wrong bloke. This "SPOILER" is the funniest bit of news I've ever read since the bad old days of late 90s dial up:

For what it

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd have Cena, Bryan, ADR, Ambrose, Ryback, Axel and Kaitlyn all to win. I've got a bad feeling The Shield are losing on the preshow. Putting Ambrose in the ladder instead of a title match with Christian seems odd to me so I feel he could win that (he should). Barret winning sounds like a hellish idea. The Ryback/Jericho match is a bit random, wouldn't Ryback/Miz and Axel/Jericho make more sense judging by the TV?

Apart from the Cena match I ain't got a fucking clue how any result will go to be honest. I look forward to seeing what they do with RVD and Bray. Can't wait for tonight.

Can you watch PPVs on iPads? Don't have sky sports and I think my laptop is one dodgy website away from giving up all together.

Looking forward to this show. All heel matches always intrigue me just to see how they will go about it, having a multi heel match should be interesting.

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Ill put this in spoiler tags as its probably an indication of sustained money but Skybet have now gone 1/4 Sandow to win the MITB and Ambrose is out to 20/1. Think that 20s is worth snapping up even if your back is against the wall if there are people out there this close to the event that know the results and are probably punting on it.

I'm picking Orton for the All-Star match. He needs to rebound from some big losses to Bryan and Punk, and he's probably the most over person in WWE that's not getting a push. Like Kane's utility role from years past, except Orton gets a way better reaction.

I think Big Show gets on PPV by taking Kane's spot. Nothing too exciting there.

As for the rest, meh. The Henry/Cena feud peaked in that first segment, AJ and Kaitlyn have been feuding forever, and I just can't take to Curtis Axel. It's all about the Whole F'n Show for me.

Oh, I suppose Jericho gets a good match out of Ryback then jobs.

Ill put this in spoiler tags as its probably an indication of sustained money but Skybet have now gone 1/4 Sandow to win the MITB and Ambrose is out to 20/1. Think that 20s is worth snapping up even if your back is against the wall if there are people out there this close to the event that know the results and are probably punting on it.

Funny thing would be is if that was a total swerve

If its out to 20/1, it means less people are backing it than more. The 1/4 means there's likely been a heavy bet on that choice winning.

Archived