Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

• Paid Members
Tywin Lannister has meetings with people once again ended in a victory for Tywin. He didn't get the best line in his meeting this week though. "Confirmed sword swallower" nearly made me spit my coffee out.

Scene of the episode for me- but then again you put those two in a room together and it was always going to be special. Two English veterans acting the shit out of each other. No, that didn't make sense.

When Sansa was crying looking at the ship, where was the ship going and who was on it? Must've missed something but it wasn't that obvious.

• Moderators
When Sansa was crying looking at the ship, where was the ship going and who was on it? Must've missed something but it wasn't that obvious.

It's Littlefinger sailing off to the Vale. She refused his offer to go with him, and leave King's Landing, because she was going to marry Loras. Now she's going to marry Tyrion, and Littlefinger's left without her.

• Moderators

What was that?

I think I might have missed that because I was too busy sending a What's App message to my mate saying what a turd Samwell is.

The only good thing about him is that he makes me thing of the "What what, in your butt" guy by the same name.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members

The blade they dug up last year while Sam was fapping over them being at "The First Of The First Men" which though meant to be significant, came across on TV as being any other snow-capped hill with rocks on it, just one with a name. He was showing it to Gilly by the fire.

I did think the following exchange cringe-worthy :

"Do you sing?"

"No... not very well."

"Sing me a song."

"Oh, alright then."

Didn't take ANY persuading at all, did it. Fat fuck.