Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

• Moderators

How old is Rob meant to be?

Sansa is supposed to be 14? What the fuck?

Yeah, I felt guilty when that was mentioned too.

I felt a little guilty - not guilty for finding her hot (I don't), but I felt bad for judging her so harshly for being a twat when she's really just a sheltered kid (even if she is an annoying one).

Edited by Chest Rockwell

Rickon is meant to be 4 and Bran is supposed to be 8, Arya is meant to be 11. I think its fair to say most of them have been made a little older for tv. Dany was meant to be 14 when she married Drogo, the scene where they consumate their marriage would have caused a fair bit of controversy if the actress had indeed been 14/made to look like she's 14

• Paid Members
Anyway... as much as we all hate Samwell I thought that ending was really good, because it was creepy as hell.

Last night was the first time I became aware the fat kid was called Samwell and not just Sam. Rest of the episode was ruined as I just had

going round my head.

Regarding the guy who chopped his mates heads off to impress Khaleesi - is he meant to be some super handsome lothario? He kept pouting and trying to look seductive which just didn't fit his Dean Gaffney a-like face.

Regarding the guy who chopped his mates heads off to impress Khaleesi - is he meant to be some super handsome lothario? He kept pouting and trying to look seductive which just didn't fit his Dean Gaffney a-like face.

He was utterly shit and painful to watch. That fuck needs to die quickly, he seemed like a Hollyoaks level of actor. His mates were shite too - just all felt really sub-par for this show. Also, surely the last thing she needs is another smug wanker walking around sniffing her arse all day, she has two already.

• Paid Members
He was utterly shit and painful to watch. That fuck needs to die quickly, he seemed like a Hollyoaks level of actor. His mates were shite too - just all felt really sub-par for this show. Also, surely the last thing she needs is another smug wanker walking around sniffing her arse all day, she has two already.

One of them was Ferdie from 'This Life' wasn't it?

That's what I thought, didn't check though.

• Moderators
Anyway... as much as we all hate Samwell I thought that ending was really good, because it was creepy as hell.

Last night was the first time I became aware the fat kid was called Samwell and not just Sam. Rest of the episode was ruined as I just had

going round my head.

Ha.. yes, I mentioned this I think last week, when I first made that connection. I think the association with that song is the best thing about him as a character.

That's what I thought, didn't check though.

Yes, Ramon Tikaram, Tanita's brother.