Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

• Paid Members

Are you sure? I thought he was mentioned by name in the latest episode?

Edit: Shit. Sorry. I genuinely thought he'd been mentioned by name. Really sorry.

Edited by Nexus

• Moderators

The fact that there's really been no interaction between them other than the guy saving him from his attackers even talking about them being a great pair in the book is a bit spoilery tbh. Sorry to be picky, but could you err on the side of caution please?

You could always use the other GoT thread if you want to discuss book stuff!

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members
The fact that there's really been no interaction between them other than the guy saving him from his attackers even talking about them being a great pair in the book is a bit spoilery tbh. Sorry to be picky, but could you err on the side of caution please?

You could always use the other GoT thread if you want to discuss book stuff!

Sorry :blush:

• Paid Members

To be fair, it was mentioned in no uncertain terms in series 2 who it was that was taking their men to retake Winterfell from the Iron born. The only thing spoiled is Ramsay's actual name. Big deal.

• Moderators
To be fair, it was mentioned in no uncertain terms in series 2 who it was that was taking their men to retake Winterfell from the Iron born. The only thing spoiled is Ramsay's actual name. Big deal.

Also to be fair so much shit happens I don't remember half of it and I have no idea what you're talking about and I definitely don't remember stuff that happened last season .

Seening Theon was a huge surprise to me, I thought he was dead! I am currently reading book 5 so he may reappear in this but he hasn't been in them otherwise since Winterfell was burnt down, so that bit of the show is intriguing. I wonder who that guy is that rescued him, he said he was sent by Theon's sister, but when he rescued him from getting raped in the woods he said 'hurry, winter is coming' which immediately made me think of the Starks. I wonder how it will play out

Edited by deathrey

• Awards Moderator

Agreed. I've read the books but I think it's really important that people who want to discuss the show who haven't read the books have a place to do so with absolutely no fear of running into spoilers. The main reason I powered through the books so quickly was just in case I inadvertently bumped into a spoiler, so I'm more than happy to go along with the series as it develops, and can quite happily have conversations that don't go past the end of the most recent episode. For the honour and purity of House Rockwell, dammit!