Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Beric can't resurrect anyone can he?

I thought he needed Dennis 'The Priest' Pennis, who froze to death on that little camping trip in season 7?

In the books he gave Catelyn Stark the last kiss which brought her back and he died in her place. And she was a bit zombiefied as she had been dead too long. But if done not long after death, then Jon will come back the same again

Edited by TheBurningRed

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Doesn't the thread clearly state "no book wankers"? Yet here you are, talking about shit in the books that might have a bearing on the TV show?

He asked me a question. I answered. It’s only a theory of what could happen. Calm down mate. 

• Paid Members

I'm perfectly calm, I've read the books, but you don't need to bring up "theories" gleaned from book stuff in a thread clearly asking people not to do that. I'm struggling to think why you would? I think you should probably edit it out. 

Also, it's a spoiler for anyone who thinks "the series was good, I'll read the book to see what's different."

Edited by gmoney

• Paid Members

Well I didn’t do it to spoil the whole show for everyone did I? We’ve gone beyond the books now. I was just saying what I think would happen and then answered a question the only way how. By referencing something from the books. I couldn’t have answered any other way.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, neil said:

Yeah the Arya sex-scene made me uncomfortable - I have no idea what age she is in the show but to me she's like 14.

Was an enjoyable episode overall but did feel a bit of a filler type episode - which is strange given there's only 4 episodes left! But looks like it's all going to kick off next week.

Definitely not a filler. Loads of great character development, build up and a last chance to enjoy hanging out with our favourite characters before half of them get killed next week. Personally I thought it was fantastic and very emotional.