Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

• Paid Members

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death"

Jon's covered.

Sam is just on his way back there from the citadel *wink*

Brothers of the Nights Watch can leave under the approval of a monarch, hence why Robb and Stanis had plans to pardon Jon and legitimise the Stark name so he'd be a force for them away from the wall.

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, Teedy Kay said:

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death"

Jon's covered.

Sam is just on his way back there from the citadel *wink*

Brothers of the Nights Watch can leave under the approval of a monarch, hence why Robb and Stanis had plans to pardon Jon and legitimise the Stark name so he'd be a force for them away from the wall.

And presumably the lads still up there can now stick a bit of the snowy rubble in their pockets and head south.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

We don't really need the "No book wankers" part of the post title anymore. GRRM will probably die before book 8 comes out. Considering Winds Of Winter won't be out this year it will be at least 8 years between that and Dance Of Dragons, I would imagine that the TV series will have finished 10 years before the last book comes out. 

• Paid Members

He keeps pissing about with other things in between, he's a bigger procrastinator than I am at work. There's no chance this book gets finished by him.

Any idea when they'll be filming the spin-off? Jane Goldman is showrunner and Naomi Watts has been cast. It's set around The Long Night, so there's no having to worry about recasting anyone.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Absolutely, HG. Book wankers were always considerate enough to not give outright spoilers in the tv show thread anyway, but all book talk was still utterly insufferable.

Apart from that one prick that dropped a massive Series 4 spoiler that time, purple wedding I believe it was.

Edited by PunkStep

• 1 month later...