DJM Posted July 13, 2016 Posted July 13, 2016 Not sure if this has been posted, but here is a video of Samuel L Jackson narrating a Beginner’s Guide to Game of Thrones (some spoilers obviously for those who have not seen the show): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N4gEJ_ED98
Paid Members hallicks Posted November 2, 2016 Paid Members Posted November 2, 2016 Sorry for this random question in the off-season. Ned was betrayed by Littlefinger in series 1, right? Has this ever been revealed to any of the still-alive Stark family members? Has there already been any payoff from this, or do you think there will be?
deathrey Posted November 2, 2016 Posted November 2, 2016 I don't think any of the Starks are aware of it. None but Sanaa have spent any time with him, and it was never revealed to her that I recall.
Ghostface1982 Posted November 3, 2016 Posted November 3, 2016 If you wanna blame anyone for Ned's betrayal then look no further than Sansa, she told Cersei of Neds plans before Littlefinger was involved.
Paid Members unfitfinlay Posted November 3, 2016 Paid Members Posted November 3, 2016 (edited) Sorry for this random question in the off-season. Ned was betrayed by Littlefinger in series 1, right? Has this ever been revealed to any of the still-alive Stark family members? Has there already been any payoff from this, or do you think there will be? Interesting question. You'd think there would be a pay off but everybody involved, bar Cersei and Littlefinger himself, is dead now. The only way they can find out is if Littlefinger lets something slip to Sansa. Or Tyrion says something. I suppose he wasn't directly involved but he did know about it afterwards. If you wanna blame anyone for Ned's betrayal then look no further than Sansa, she told Cersei of Neds plans before Littlefinger was involved. Nah. Ned himself is really to blame. Every decision he made was honourable, but wrong. He couldn't stand the idea that Robert would kill Joffrey, Tommen and Myrcella, so he warned Cersei that he was going to tell Robert, giving her a chance to kill him. He turned down Renly's offer of support, and he put Littlefinger in a position where he'd lose everything if he backed Ned. He made his own death pretty much inevitable. Edited November 3, 2016 by unfitfinlay
deathrey Posted November 3, 2016 Posted November 3, 2016 I think Varys is probably wise to what happened and he's likely to be the one to let it slip
Merzbow Posted November 3, 2016 Posted November 3, 2016 I'm sure Varys will let something big slip at some point, he knows everything. It'll lead to his death and I'll cry like I did for Oberyn.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted November 3, 2016 Moderators Posted November 3, 2016 (edited) I think I could see one of the lannisters easily using it to drive a wedge between the two houses if they're looking too powerful as allies. They're always outsmarting those hotheaded Starks. Edited November 3, 2016 by Chest Rockwell
deathrey Posted November 4, 2016 Posted November 4, 2016 Does Tyrion know? I can't remember if he was in Kingsland at the time, and even if he was he may not be party to it, he and Cersei were hardly besties.
WyattSheepMask Posted November 4, 2016 Posted November 4, 2016 (edited) Tyrion hadn't made it to King's Landing by that point I don't think, he spent the first series either as a prisoner or with Tywin for the battle Edited November 4, 2016 by WyattSheepMask
Paid Members unfitfinlay Posted November 5, 2016 Paid Members Posted November 5, 2016 Does Tyrion know? I can't remember if he was in Kingsland at the time, and even if he was he may not be party to it, he and Cersei were hardly besties. It happened, I think, when he was on his way back from the Vale. He became Hand of the King after that though, and I can't see why Cersei, or Littlefinger would keep it a secret from him. The entire reason Littlefinger did it was so he could go "See how loyal I am? Eh? Eh?" Oh, and he mentioned Janos Slynt being "bought" when he sent him to the Wall. I can't imagine he knew that but didn't know who did the bribing. https://youtu.be/z0VXYz7cjGE
WyattSheepMask Posted March 10, 2017 Posted March 10, 2017 Season 7 teaser trailer -https://youtu.be/Qq0B0NVKghA Airs here July 17th in the usual Monday slot, but I imagine it will be simulcast at 2am same as the last two series have been
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted May 24, 2017 Awards Moderator Posted May 24, 2017 New trailer has just been released for Season Seven on the GOT social media channels. I am EXCITED. It looks amazing!
What? Posted July 17, 2017 Posted July 17, 2017 Really good first episode there, setting all the pieces in place! The beginning of the end. Shall we begin?
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted July 17, 2017 Moderators Posted July 17, 2017 I hope someone dubs that beautiful music from last season's finale over the montage of Sam retching at turds.
Recommended Posts