Paid Members PunkStep Posted June 29, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2016 Blimey, I cannot remember seeing Dondarrion until he rocked up with Dennis Pennis and got owned by The Hound. Must watch the first series again, it's been too long.
d-d-d-dAz Posted June 29, 2016 Posted June 29, 2016 Different actor, I believe, hence why you may not have made the connection.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted June 29, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2016 It's the same actor. Richard Dormer plays Beric Dondarrion
Paid Members PunkStep Posted June 29, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2016 (edited) Daz is right, the part was played by somebody else in series 1. Just checked to see what they looked like, no wonder I don't remember- they look nothing alike other than the ginge! Edited June 29, 2016 by PunkStep
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted June 29, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2016 I see the ending being Dany in a ruined throne room, surrounded by a destroyed city with winter all around. She has the throne but it doesn't mean anything. She's the queen of nothing but corpses and ashes.
WyattSheepMask Posted June 29, 2016 Posted June 29, 2016 I see the ending being Dany in a ruined throne room, surrounded by a destroyed city with winter all around. She has the throne but it doesn't mean anything. She's the queen of nothing but corpses and ashes. And then Gendry rows up
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted June 29, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2016 Am I the only one who doesn't give a fuck about Gendry? I'm not sure what his return could possibly add to the story.
Merzbow Posted June 29, 2016 Posted June 29, 2016 Him being Roberts son doesn't mean fuck all now, does it? Or can he still claim the throne somehow?
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted June 29, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2016 Daz is right, the part was played by somebody else in series 1. Just checked to see what they looked like, no wonder I don't remember- they look nothing alike other than the ginge! I had forgotten about him. From what I remember he's in one scene in the throne room where Ned Stark tells him to go to the riverlands. All the stuff that Beric does after that, the fight with the Hound and so on is done by the second one.
WyattSheepMask Posted June 29, 2016 Posted June 29, 2016 (edited) Him being Roberts son doesn't mean fuck all now, does it? Or can he still claim the throne somehow? He is the uncrowned King of that particular lineage. How you work that into the story after he hasn't been seen for three series though I've no idea Edited June 29, 2016 by WyattSheepMask
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted June 29, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2016 (edited) No bastard can sit the Iron Throne. Edited June 29, 2016 by LaGoosh
Guest Posted June 29, 2016 Posted June 29, 2016 Maybe he just hovers over it like whoever it was on here that didn't know how to use a toilet for a poo
Recommended Posts