The King Of Swing Posted June 20, 2016 Posted June 20, 2016 I'm actually worried for Jon now that Littlefinger will obviously be in Sansa's ear, no doubt pointing out how Jon wouldn't listen to her. Wonder if he will try and convince her to agree to marry that spoiled, little shit again?
deathrey Posted June 21, 2016 Posted June 21, 2016 I think Littlefinger is going to try to convince her to marry him, forget the little shit. If Dany returns to Westeros soon, surely Jon's parentage will be revealed soon?
Daily Buzzard Posted June 21, 2016 Posted June 21, 2016 Can someone remind me, do Jon and Sansa know that Littlefinger betrayed Ned? Does Arya know?
d-d-d-dAz Posted June 21, 2016 Posted June 21, 2016 Sansa probably should, because I can't imagine a) Littlefinger being in a more prominent position after her fathers death wouldn't have tipped her off nor b) that Joffrey wouldn't have rubbed it in her face.
Mr_Danger Posted June 21, 2016 Posted June 21, 2016 She doesn't know but I'm guessing she has an incling. Obviously if she's agreed to marry him in exchange for the intervention of the Knights and Cersei makes it out of the final episode there's every chance it'll pop up. I'm hoping for at least a mass gathering of Whytes at the wall for a cliffhanger next week. At some point I'm hoping they use their adventure time ice king magic to bring the wall down.
WyattSheepMask Posted June 21, 2016 Posted June 21, 2016 Why doesn't Daney just fly to Westeros with the dragons?
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted June 21, 2016 Moderators Posted June 21, 2016 Because three dragons still isn't enough. You need ground troops and people behind you.
Mr_Danger Posted June 21, 2016 Posted June 21, 2016 She could tie massive 'Vote Dany' banners to their tales and just fly over, drum up support on the ground.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted June 21, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2016 The Wall has to come down at some point, that will probably be Bran's fault somewhere along the way. That means the first thing the people of Winterfell need to do is burn all those people killed in the battle. If the Night King turns up and raises them all then things will be even worse.
Paid Members JNLister Posted June 21, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2016 When they carried a tiny body into the courtyard after the battle, was that Rickon or that little girl from the other week who commanded her own house?
theringmaster Posted June 21, 2016 Posted June 21, 2016 Loved that episode. Although somehow I didn't feel like Ramsey got enough of a comeuppance. Same here, I was hoping he would be kept around for a season being tortured, a quick (albeit painful) death just doesn't seem good enough for him. So anyway theory time, is Sansa up the duff? If so I'm predicting Littlefinger will propose marriage, if she says no he will threaten to reveal she is carrying Bolton's child. One minor frustration I have this season is that Bran featured so heavily at the start of the season but now his story has really disappeared, I wish they paced out his story a bit better through the course of the 10 episodes. The Tower of Joy storyline was really building momentum, it's a bit disappointing to think the reveal wont come until episode 10. And if it isn't revealed I was so p*ssed off.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted June 21, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2016 When they carried a tiny body into the courtyard after the battle, was that Rickon or that little girl from the other week who commanded her own house? Rickon. John Snow tells them to bury him in the crypt next to their father.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted June 21, 2016 Moderators Posted June 21, 2016 Bran sucks. The less of him the better.
Recommended Posts