deathrey Posted June 27, 2016 Posted June 27, 2016 He wasn't on the ship at the end was he? I didn't see him, he left last week or the week before didn't he?
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted June 27, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2016 He was on the ship. I just assumed teleportation.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted June 27, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2016 He wasn't on the ship at the end was he? I didn't see him, he left last week or the week before didn't he? He was, stood behind Dany and Tyrion. He borrowed Littlefinger's fast travel ability it seems.
d-d-d-dAz Posted June 27, 2016 Posted June 27, 2016 I just assumed they picked up the Martells and the folks from Dorne on the way, and that Daenarys was bringing ALL the thunder.
Paid Members Bus Surfer Posted June 27, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2016 I just assumed they picked up the Martells and the folks from Dorne on the way, and that Daenarys was bringing ALL the thunder. I thought that but surely they'd also shown some of the Dornites too? Plus I thought Varys looked well shifty at the end there. Hopefully he doesn't fuck it all up. Great closing episode to a brilliant return to form season. How long do we have to wait?
WyattSheepMask Posted June 27, 2016 Posted June 27, 2016 April seems to the time when the new series start
deathrey Posted June 27, 2016 Posted June 27, 2016 (edited) I'll have to re-watch, I obviously missed that! Edited June 27, 2016 by deathrey
Paid Members PunkStep Posted June 27, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2016 I saw a bald bloke from behind and thought 'nah, can't be him. That'd be taking the right pi...oh it's definitely him. Right.'
deathrey Posted June 27, 2016 Posted June 27, 2016 Maybe Varys has some kind of blood magic dealy? He is Valariyan
Paid Members Nexus Posted June 27, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2016 There were also Martell ships in the fleet, I think.
Paid Members herbie747 Posted June 27, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2016 http://heavy.com/entertainment/2016/06/how-does-varys-travel-so-fast-teleport-game-of-thrones-merman-dorne-ships/
Paid Members PunkStep Posted June 27, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2016 So he's a Merman, basically. I'm going with that theory.
Ian 86 Posted June 27, 2016 Posted June 27, 2016 There were also Martell ships in the fleet, I think. This. Unfortunately I don't think we saw any Martell banners in the Dorne scene (?) so most people won't have recognised them. I liked the team Dany shot but maybe to avoid the somewhat obvious teleport question they could have had Vary look out from the harbour (bear in mind Dorney is on the south coast so that'll be their landing site) and then pan out over the sea to the fleet. Maybe add a dragon shadow fly pass.
Paid Members CoreyVandal Posted June 27, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2016 (edited) Im currently treating my GoT withdrawl with these animated lore videos, and found it interesting how much the season 5 one foreshadowed a whole bunch of moments, tactics and motivations that we've just seen play out throughout season 6 www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzWo97BBeOs. Any idea on when this seasons box set will be released? I'll be interested to watch the next installments to see if I can pick out any clues for where the next season will be going. Edited June 27, 2016 by CoreyVandal
Recommended Posts