Jump to content

Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)


Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Thanks for that.

 

Just wanted to know how he made the connection. At the time of watching it, I didn't realise he had picked it up from a burned out fire.

Posted

I wouldn't go as far as to call it 'the best ever' episode but I would call it the most dramatic! The music was amazing, really added to every scene, I hope it gets it's own special soundtrack release.

 

So it turns out that Cersei might just be the 'big bad', this is something we all kind of knew all along but still

I'm shocked at how many characters actually died, Margaery especially, I always wanted her to be one of the 'winners'. I think the Septa Unella's torture scene condemned me to Hell, I really enjoyed that scene. I think Sam's Library scene was visually impressive. Oh and that final scene

 

So much to take in, probably the best Finale of GOT

  • Awards Moderator
Posted

Yeah, so much to absorb there. I've got a day off today and might have to watch it again. I absolutely loved that episode, so much going on, can't really articulate detailed thoughts more specific than "!!!!!!!!!!"

  • Paid Members
Posted

Felt like WrestleMania. All that build for over an hour of satisfying carnage and pay offs.

 

The rise of Cersei as the Queen has been wonderful to watch play out. Nobody does heels better than GOT.

Posted

That really was an amazing season overall. Probably two "meh" episodes and no clangers.

 

Way to much to take in right now but fuck me season 7 looks like it's going to be epic.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Season six was definitely the best, for me — abandoned some of the pacing issues (with teleportation, it seems), juiced up some of the shittier storylines, and paid off massively over and over again.

Posted

Rewatching it now , loved it first time. Had fast forwarded a lot at the start to make sure I seen the while show, but this musics perfect

Posted

Through the parts where it was just people walking and no obvious dialogue at the sept

  • Paid Members
Posted

That was absolutely incredible, two of the best episodes ever back to back. Just superb- so much tied up yet so much opened at the same time.

 

This episode has bumped series 6 up to the #2 position in the code (I don't think 4 will ever be topped) for me, and apart from a slow start (didn't think much of the first episode) it just grew in drama and stature. I think it's fair to say more important events happened in this episode than in any previous episode. By a fucking mile.

 

Well played producers. Hat tipped.

Posted

That was a great episode, lots of unexpected bits but I'm glad the pace was quick, and I'm glad Jon's parentage is finally revealed though we all knew I guess. Nice to see Arya back and doing something interesting ☺

 

My boyfriend has just started watching GoT and is only on season 2, it's going to be hard to not let anything slip!

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

How was Varys on the ship at the end, when he was in Dorne just before that?

Edited by herbie747
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...