Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

• Awards Moderator

Fucking hell. I was on the edge of my seat with my hands clutching my face for the last half hour of that episode. Rickon, and the battle, the cinematography of Davos and the sunrise or Jon facing off against a cavalry charge, and that glorious tracking shot of Jon through the carnage, and the giant, and Ramsay what a CUNT, and... Wow. Might need some time to get over that one!

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

Jon's nervousness though out as he knew they were going to struggle, then just pure aggression as he pounded on Ramsey. Sansa getting revenge was good for her, but I'd rather Jon had beaten him to death.

Was strange he just stopped, tied him up, stuck him in kennels. Worrying times for the north as that's most of their fighting men dead.

Was strange he just stopped, tied him up, stuck him in kennels. Worrying times for the north as that's most of their fighting men dead.

He saw Sansa watching, didn't he? I saw it as an offering to her.

Peter's going to try taking over isn't he? Initially with Sansa at his side but if she pushes him away...

I thought it was an enjoyable episode in terms of spectacle but nothing happened that surprised me in any way. Everything that happened was very predictable, which is something that GoT never was during the first few series. 

Still, I marked out when they raised the Stark banner over the castle again. 

I was literally sat on the edge of my seat for the final 30 minutes of that episode, the whole effort of Snow to stop from being trampled, the true barbarism of the battle and John Wayne-esk charge of Peter's cavalry to save the day for Snow.

Amazing TV, now to see what the rumour about The Sparrow is that turned out to be true.