Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted June 8, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 8, 2016 I'd say it's magic.
Ghostface1982 Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 It's all just a glamour, like Melisandre's young appearance. The actual face just makes the glamour stronger.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted June 8, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 8, 2016 Jaqen H'ghar was there from the start, posing as Syrio Forel.
Ian 86 Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 Jaqen H'ghar was there from the start, posing as Syrio Forel. Theory, not fact.
Mr_Danger Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 What's fucking 'glamour'? This isn't becoming any less confusing!
King Pitcos Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 What's fucking 'glamour'? This isn't becoming any less confusing! Disguise magic, stronger than makeup but weaker than shapeshifting. An illusion.
Mr.E Posted June 13, 2016 Posted June 13, 2016 And that Toad better start using it. Is that a "Wolf Among Us" reference?
Guest Posted June 13, 2016 Posted June 13, 2016 Well there was a have everything happen off screen episode and a half
The King Of Swing Posted June 13, 2016 Posted June 13, 2016 Other than The Hound I thought that was a complete dud of an episode. Oh well ato least Arya is heading back now.
Merzbow Posted June 13, 2016 Posted June 13, 2016 And that Toad better start using it. Is that a "Wolf Among Us" reference? Aye it was. Nice homage to Terminator 2 this ep, that lass has got the T-1000 act down.
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted June 13, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 13, 2016 (edited) Yeah pretty flat this week. I'm not quite sure what the whole point of the Riverrun story has been and I was expecting some serious shit to go down with Jamie/Brienne/Blackfish. I'd have loved more time with Cercei, she's probably turned into the shows MVP. All her scenes and stories are brilliant. I'm guessing she has something big planned for the finale. It's been a bit of an odd season, some of it feels like it's hurtling forward at lightning speed while other bits feel like they are moving at a complete snails pace. Ah well, next week is the big one and I can't wait. Edited June 13, 2016 by LaGoosh
The King Of Swing Posted June 13, 2016 Posted June 13, 2016 Oh also other than The Hound (who should have his own show) I also liked the Jamie/Brie and Pod/Bronn scenes. Tyrion is just dreadful this season. Somewhat interested in what dirt Cersai has dug up. Assuming it's to do with High Sparrow. Tommen may be the most pathetic character in the shows history. The lad who plays him is great though. Hound is one of my favourite characters ever.
Guest Posted June 13, 2016 Posted June 13, 2016 Is discussion of the preview for next week allowed? One bit in it makes me think next weeks battle is much bigger than just between the two sides
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted June 13, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 13, 2016 (edited) I don't think so. Some people don't like watching them. Edited June 13, 2016 by LaGoosh
Recommended Posts