d-d-d-dAz Posted June 7, 2016 Posted June 7, 2016 (edited) She has a touch of the rough and ready about her. Funny things happened when she was chewing down on prozzy tit in the last episode, and threatening to 'fuck the tits' off of her. Plus, she had her brother finger her for the laugh once upon a time. I reckon she's a right go'er. I'd watch her shagging with a pen and paper to hand, you'd learn fucking tonnes. Edited June 7, 2016 by d-d-d-dAz
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted June 7, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 7, 2016 Why? Yara is fuck ugly. Lesbian magic.
Steve Justice Posted June 7, 2016 Posted June 7, 2016 I'm always down for a bit of HLA. But if one or both of them look like dudes it takes away the magic.
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted June 7, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 7, 2016 She looks like someone you'd see in a Facial Abuse video.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted June 7, 2016 Moderators Posted June 7, 2016 I really hope Arya is dead, even though I know she won't be.
simonworden Posted June 7, 2016 Posted June 7, 2016 I like Arya the character but the actress does my fucking tits in. She's like Emma Watson's crack baby or something
W35ty Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 If it wasn't Arya getting stabbed then why show her getting out of the river and walking through the street? Would have been better to leave that out and have a cliffhanger.
Paid Members Lenin Posted June 8, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 8, 2016 Another one I read suggests it was Jacen that got stabbed. He was testing the waif after telling her not to make her suffer, yet she butchered her insides rather than a straight throat slit. Head hurts reading about it, so many variables. I don't mind her character, just feel she's involved in one too many odd story lines.
Mr_Danger Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 Bit fucking risky considering if she slit her throat he'd be dead.
The King Of Swing Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 We have already seen one faceless commit suicide to prove a point (didn't one poison himself at the end of S5?) so it's not completely outside the box. Personally though I think that it was Arya that was stabbed. The Waif will probably get her comeuppance soon though.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted June 8, 2016 Moderators Posted June 8, 2016 It was definitely Arya that got stabbed. All this other shit is just silly nonsense.
King Pitcos Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 Doesn't someone have to be dead for their face to be worn?
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted June 8, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 8, 2016 A man should read the previous couple of pages.
Mr_Danger Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 I'm a little confused. Are the faces worn like masks or can they magically change face and shed them as and when? Also, do their bodies shape shift otherwise it must be magic because Jaqen ain't passing for Arya without having the body of a little girl, even though it's a bollocks theory.
Recommended Posts