Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

About 6 of my staff were on Herbalife last year and they all raved about it then got fed up. Thank fuck for that because the place was stinking after the first week or so. If you insist on joining a formal diet regime the best one I've come across is Slimming World because it teaches actual healthy eating habits.

• Paid Members

I've always imagined that the "foreign men hiding in ASDA with their Dick Turpin masks and their bag of swag trying to grab your kids" posts basically come from the PR Office of Britain First.

• Awards Moderator

Britain first is getting alot of play on my face book, i trust its just another name for the BNP types?

Yep, they hide behind the 'support our troops' mantras which get them loads of shares, but behind that there's a whole lot of racism.

I got two female friends who always post about them shakes not herblife ones called clean 9 and the other is life something. Anyway they are always posting how great it is ect. My problem with it is i know both of them personally for a long time and for all they go on about the benefits and how good it is both don't seem to have lost weight and turned in to super model types they post pictures of all the time. 

Edited by TheGoon

I have friends who 'like' and then comment to be in with a chance to win a Playstion or Xbox because it's been unsealed (hundreds of them).

The final straw that made me speak out was on Monday 2 did this because someone is giving away Skyline's.

Edited by W35ty

• Paid Members

I have friends who 'like' and then comment to be in with a chance to win a Playstion or Xbox because it's been unsealed (hundreds of them).

The final straw that made me speak out was on Monday 2 did this because someone is giving away Skyline's.

Are you on my friends list? Someone posted a diatribe on those very points just recently.

Basically much of Facebook is like much of the 90's spam and chain mail never existed as many of the chalk, toothpaste, etc tails are variants on the same theme. Many people dont bother to check and hate being shown up for being twats because they have shared utter bunk. However it's worth it to educate..

That's a bold statement.

• Paid Members

Pls be careful. A stranger wanted to friend a coworker and has a Muslim name. He got her cell no and everything. She had to make a police report. Isis is out there. Be careful

ISIS infiltrating the UK by friending people on FB apparently.

• Paid Members

My favourite one round my way is similar to the one with the dogs.Is "travellers" apparently will braid a horses tail to mark them for latter. The thought of a couple of horse smugglers braiding a Highland pony's tail sends me over the edge.