DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently 3 - The Final Insult

Devon Malcolm

• Moderators

I am sold by the fact that it's a young Tom Hanks with Tom Savini on effects. Will have to check it out... (and I only clicked the link through asshole pedantry, to see if the grammatical error was yours or also present on the video)

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members
I am sold by the fact that it's a young Tom Hanks with Tom Savini on effects. Will have to check it out... (and I only clicked the link through asshole pedantry, to see if the grammatical error was yours or also present on the video)

Indeed. In the youtube suggestions column on the He Knows You're Alone page there's a bunch of great full length Slashers and horror flicks. Sleepaway Camp 2 is the most fun of the franchise and Cheerleader Camp aka Bloody Pom Poms is a favourite of mine and has the hot Blonde from Teen Wolf in the nud.

EDIT - Just noticed I did it again. Ha

Edited by DEF

• Paid Members

The only film on that Troma channel I would watch is Frightmare. Pretty much all the reasonably well regarded films they have on there are public domain titles you can watch anywhere. Otherwise you're left with, well, sodding Troma films.

Here's some more, Vamp:-

The Return Of The Living Dead - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO9ZKzF9EmM...76&index=33

Maniac Cop - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjvmSi8U8uI...76&index=78

The Evil Dead - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us6zqriKA5o...6&index=134

But before all those, you should watch this because it's a horror masterpiece:-

Prince Of Darkness - http://viooz.co/movies/4894-prince-of-darkness-1987.html

• Paid Members

It'd be cool if we could have a thread just for youtube movies, maybe film-thread overkill though?

Does everyone on Xbox use the youtube app for watching all the films on there? It's a great piece of kit for those who don't really like watching movies on a laptop.

Yeah, it's great. I watched the Jonesville Massacre documentary on it - here. That's pretty terrifying stuff too.

• Paid Members
It'd be cool if we could have a thread just for youtube movies, maybe film-thread overkill though?

I'll do one tomorrow if I remember. I would find it quite useful.

• Paid Members

No such thing. Thread away.

Where were you when kendal mint cake was being mean to me about all my film threads?! :(

• Awards Moderator

No such thing. Thread away.

Where were you when kendal mint cake was being mean to me about all my film threads?! :(

I find it odf that there can be too many of a kind of thread. Weak threads will wither and drop, threads of interest will gain support.

• Awards Moderator

Couldn't stop myself from watching Silent Hill Revelation this evening. Mrs. 2 and I are big SH nerds so despite bad reviews we gave it a go. Ye gods it was bad. Brilliant, authentic aesthetics and well-appropriated music but a nonsensical mish-mash of plots. Frustratingly disappointing.

I really enjoy watching or reading stuff where a big brother style of game go horrible wrong.

I guess you could include the Saw films. but its more where the people who are in the game or experiment have no idea why they are there. I don't know what they call this type of horror. its not a slasher

here's some of the ones ive seen or read

The%20Bunker%20Diary.jpg

fermats-room-sleeve1.jpeg

I was going to put up all the pictures of films I've seen but I ve got limited time online so here's the list

# deadest

# my little eye

# saw films

# exam

# panic button

# cube zero, one and two

# the divide

i'll really want some new films or books to read on this type of media