Get The Fuck Off My Screen

Professor Paul's Bin

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
Was Ricky Ortiz even really on TV enough to warrant hating him being on it?

I think he was, yeah. Regular ECW viewers were well within their rights to hate the sight of him.

I loved ECW when he was on it, in fact I would go on and on about how it was WWE's best TV on here, but he never exactly stuck in my craw. Little 3 minute, didn't seem to be around too long.

OP mentioned mideon, others have been mentioned like tiger ali singh & don't see them on tv atm so what's your point?

thought it was from any time u watched wrestling.

Even when mentioning Mideon, they still mentioned other current people.

Anyway, you just went and posted a list of names without even bothering to explain your choices - should tell you right now that that sort of thing doesn't go down well on here.

mentioned current people in earlier post.

ok fair enough, list edited.

any blanks just generally found them boring.

OP mentioned mideon, others have been mentioned like tiger ali singh & don't see them on tv atm so what's your point?

thought it was from any time u watched wrestling.

I'm just vexed because it was just a list, and lists achieve or add nothing to the conversation. Why did you hate those super short lived and forgettable characters? Was Ricky Ortiz even really on TV enough to warrant hating him being on it?

if they are there a few months then yes lol

usually what i'm thinking is how these guys get a job,never mind on tv, as they are terrible.

only hired based on their physique & nothing else + i generally don't like bigger guys.

I watch very little wrestling these days, but everytime I've see him, I've always thought Ryback and his recyled gimmick comes across as so lame.

From his Breakfast Cereal catchphrase to one of the worst looking finishers I've ever seen, his push has been a source of much bemusement to me.

Surprised at the Joey Styles mention above, always enjoyed his informative and excitable commentary style. And whilst we're on the subject of commentators, 'face' Jerry Lawler is absolutely pointless to me.

First of all, Little Shop of Horrors is not 'breakfast cereal'.

Second of all, I remember watching an ECW match a few months ago and turning it off because of Joey Styles. I'll own up and say I watched fuck all ECW when it was around, watching it only in hindsight, but god he's awful. Really awful. It seems odd to me that the same people who pretend that ECW was like the most original and gritty product ever dude hold Joey Styles in high regard when to me he's an embarassing shit bucket of endless repetition. He reminds you of how much of a wanker you are. Horrible.

• Moderators

What I never got about a lot of the ECW mutants was their whole "fuck old school", "Flair is dead" bullshit when in reality ECW was just plagiarising Memphis and the like only with more swearing and terrible music. Not to mention how the fans would shit themselves with glee whenever someone like JYD would turn up.

• Paid Members
Tiffany when she was ECW general manager was pretty fucking annoying actually,mainly because she spoke like she'd just learned how to talk.

She's grand wearing her skimpy ref outfit in TNA now though.

That's her?! Fucking hell, I watched ECW for her whole run as GM and I complain about her reffing every week but I never realised it was the same person. That has to tell you something about how memorable low-level WWE divas are.

• Paid Members
Tiffany when she was ECW general manager was pretty fucking annoying actually,mainly because she spoke like she'd just learned how to talk.

That's her?! Fucking hell, I watched ECW for her whole run as GM and I complain about her reffing every week but I never realised it was the same person. That has to tell you something about how memorable low-level WWE divas are.

To be fair, even as a Diva she wasn't really all that prominent. It's probably why TNA have never really made a massive deal of her. It is a great idea to make her a ref, though - I do wonder why WWE have never done that.

Yes! And she had this sense of self-pride in her voice at the end of delivering each sentence. Still that period of WWECW was a really fun show.

Archived