Get The Fuck Off My Screen

Professor Paul's Bin

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steve Corino did my head in when he was with ECW towards the end. I saw him on the ROH TV show the other week and he was even more annoying. And he's got stupid tattoos now too - which makes it even worse.

Agreed. Corino shouldn't have been anywhere near the main event scene in ECW, even when the roster was thinner than paper in late 2000. He was fine as a mid card heel act, but his babyface headline stint was just awful. ECW's whole state was summed up by that man being world champion.

randy orton I think he is just so bland, He has had the same boring gimmick for years and if he's a heel or face it doesn't really matter because nothing changes about him

the rock since his comeback im just really pissed off with him, there is no excuse to give a part time wrestler the belt even if it is too give cena the belt back at mania

Gotta say, I'm trying to like John Cena, but his performances lately have been shite. Even my kids notice he completely misses the 5 Knuckle Shuffle and hits the mat....his lazy way of doing that back suplex/whatever it's meant to be...the superman act is really stale. Not to sound like Fin Martin, but he could do with some time away and maybe tighten things up a bit. A lot of his stuff is very clearly non-contact, so its hard to buy into his shtick.

Gotta say, I'm trying to like John Cena, but his performances lately have been shite. Even my kids notice he completely misses the 5 Knuckle Shuffle and hits the mat....his lazy way of doing that back suplex/whatever it's meant to be...the superman act is really stale. Not to sound like Fin Martin, but he could do with some time away and maybe tighten things up a bit. A lot of his stuff is very clearly non-contact, so its hard to buy into his shtick.

The one that makes my blood boil is seeing him Irish Whipped into the ring steps. Has anyone made it look so.. shit?

• Paid Members
randy orton I think he is just so bland, He has had the same boring gimmick for years and if he's a heel or face it doesn't really matter because nothing changes about him

This.

Jeff Hardy just annoys me in general too, although I know he sells shitloads of merchandise for TNA and isn't going anywhere.

the rock since his comeback im just really pissed off with him, there is no excuse to give a part time wrestler the belt even if it is too give cena the belt back at mania

There is when that part timer can make you more Money than the rest of the roster

• Paid Members
majority of wwe roster lol -

CENA (never liked him since he debuted)

big show

camucho

darren young

otunga

zeke

khali

hornswoggle

jtg

kofi

henry (boring boring boring, how he has had a job so long i'll never know)

cole

long

truth (as a face)

orton (^^^^^^)

sheamus (^^^^)

lawler (^^^^^^)

sin cara (awful since he debuted)

hhh (unless he puts younger guys over as don't doubt his in ring ability)

aksana

alicia

tna -

abyss/parks

brooke

hogan

chavo

garrett

brisco

jessie

tenay

devon (nothing against the guy but boring to me unless bubba was teaming with him)

rvd (like him but time to retire & have the odd match every so often & he doesn't look like he can be arsed anymore)

mideon

necro butcher

matt hardy (except for V1 days)

bob holly

am sure there are more, will post any more i think of :laugh:

chuck palumbo (how did he have a job so long, had many gimmicks which were all terrible)

vito

nunzio

johnny stamboli (for the 4 above, i liked the FBI gimmick but didn't like the wrestlers in it)

bull buchanan

shawn stasiak

rosey (sloppy & moves he hit didn't look impressive for someone his size compared to umaga, rikishi etc.)

droz (sorry for what happened to him but imo he would have went nowhere)

heidenreich (very careless in the ring, surprised taker agreed to work with him)

bashams

tatanka (never liked him & found his move set boring)

highlanders (some terrible teams during this period like the dicks & hearthrobs)

kozlov (1 of worst matches i've seen was him vs hhh at survivor series)

sim snuka (only around cos of superfly)

jesse (same as above only there cos of his dad)

mike knox

ricky ortiz

tyler reks

Wouldn't it have been quicker for you to list those that you do like watching? Maybe you need to stop watching wrestling.

• Paid Members
Zack Ryder, Heath Slater, Jack Swagger, The Sheild, Mysterio, Sin Cara

Sorry, but The Shield are pure gold. Matches/look and promos are all fantastic. Everybody else is about right.

Slater should be fired. I've always maintained that he isn't a man who looks like a women, but rather a women who looks really fucking ugly.

Swagger has look better since his return, and having a mouth piece is going to work well for him. Mysterio I've not seen much of, and I just hate Sin Cara with a passion.

• Paid Members
The Sheild

Strange one that. I find them to be a breath of fresh air. The teamwork and intensity they display during the beat downs they dish out are world class. I know it's a big fucking bandwagon rolling these days, but how Ambrose moves around the ring, sells and how he attacks an opponent bigger than him like he's genuinely in a scrap, is fantastic to watch.

Plus, Reigns' screaming of 'Get up fools, it's my table now!' during the TLC match made me excited to be a wrestling fan again.

I couldn't understand some fans not liking Dean Ambrose with his over the top character and similarities he shares with Heath Ledgers, The Joker. They've done really well together and come across as really believable especially considering they haven't been on the main roster for even 4 months yet. So I'd find it difficult to say they're shit as they are pretty decent in fact. They've offered a new dynamic to the weekly shows and PPV's. More than you can say about a large chunk of the roster who have been there a fair few years.

Would I be right in thinking there's a real new fan/old fan split opinion on the Rock's return?

I personally cannot, and will never be able to understand people ragging on the Rock, he is coming back because he WANTS to, he is a major movie star, he earned the right to go make movies due to him taking the WWE to heights through which they had never been (along with Austin). If he wants to make 3 movies a year, not put his body through hell for 300 days on the road, AND earn about 10 times more for it then all power to him, he owes Wrestling nothing.

To me, people that are shitting on his return are marks.

Archived