Get The Fuck Off My Screen

Professor Paul's Bin

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big Show - I don't understand people's obsession with him, he's fat and boring. I can understand he moves well for a big man, but I honestly don't remember a good match hes had. I fast forward even if hes in a short promo.

2003/4 was good for Show, decent to excellent matches with Lesnar, Angle, Taker, Mysterio, Cena and JBL.

As ECW Champion he had some great matches, albeit gimmicked, with Flair, RVD and Undertaker.

More recently his matches with Sheamus and Del Rio have been top quality.

Rey Mysterio - never saw the big deal about him ever.

Abyss - but I have to say I love Joseph Park.

Kofi - does nothing for me at all. Completely devoid of charisma.

Randy Orton as a face - makes a much better heel IMO.

Undertaker - yeah he's a legend etc etc, but for the most part I have just never found him or his matches entertaining.

All of the current Divas / Knockouts, with the exception of Velvet Sky - even then I only watch her ring entrance!

• Paid Members
Storm is a great wrestler, a great guy but they've ruined his character by having him lose everything all the time and be made to look like an idiot.

He's been winning quite a lot, actually - that's not the problem. The problem is that he's been booked to lose the big matches that matter too often, so that when he does win a "big one", it just doesn't seem like the big deal it's supposed to be. Case in point is the match with Roode he had at BFG - by having him lose what was supposed to be the blow-off match, the World title match at Lockdown in his home town, they completely castrated him and burned out the crowd simultaneously. From then on, the feud was always going to run on too long, and very few would be bothered. Another example is the relatively recent angle where they had him win that title shot gamble match, and then had him lose it to Roode, making him look like an utter spanner for falling hook, line and sinker for Roode's jibes, and even more so when he lost.

Plus, they did a shit job of capitalising on the momentum he got from returning to end Crimson's streak. He's won quite a few matches, but they've almost always been off-the-cuff or had almost no build.

Really surprised nobody has mentioned Triple H.

I never really minded the bloke till 2008. I just think he's done it all and has been used too much in the past 14 years. I'd like for him to take a few years out or even retire. I just don't think there is any need for him at the top of the card. Just think of this years Mania. He won't add much if he participates. The most frustrating part is if he does participate he will be in one of the top tiered matches on the card which is something I don't want to see.

• Paid Members
Storm is a great wrestler, a great guy but they've ruined his character by having him lose everything all the time and be made to look like an idiot.

He's been winning quite a lot, actually - that's not the problem. The problem is that he's been booked to lose the big matches that matter too often, so that when he does win a "big one", it just doesn't seem like the big deal it's supposed to be. Case in point is the match with Roode he had at BFG - by having him lose what was supposed to be the blow-off match, the World title match at Lockdown in his home town, they completely castrated him and burned out the crowd simultaneously. From then on, the feud was always going to run on too long, and very few would be bothered. Another example is the relatively recent angle where they had him win that title shot gamble match, and then had him lose it to Roode, making him look like an utter spanner for falling hook, line and sinker for Roode's jibes, and even more so when he lost.

Plus, they did a shit job of capitalising on the momentum he got from returning to end Crimson's streak. He's won quite a few matches, but they've almost always been off-the-cuff or had almost no build.

I think they could have got some of the momentum back when he has supposedly retired. Instead of keeping him off telly for a few months they had him come back in only a few weeks, which meant there was little time to miss him and build his big return - kind of made him look like a bit of a drama Queen too. Granted, they needed to get him involved in the BFG Series (as he was set to win everything).

The answer always has and always will be Vickie Guerrero for me. My only WWE viewing for the past couple of years has been stuff that I've actively sought out on Youtube, and obviously that hasn't included anything featuring Vickie Guerrero, so I honestly have no idea if she's still doing the same shrill-voiced 'Excuse me!' schtick. All I do know is that it was old and irritating several years ago.

Yeah she's still doing it. It's incredible that she's been on WWE TV longer than Eddie was now. Ridiculous.

Agreed

Worst thing in Wrestling ever

She adds nothing to who ever she shares the screen with,only takes away from them

Just sack her...now....please

• Paid Members

I never really minded the bloke till 2008. I just think he's done it all and has been used too much in the past 14 years. I'd like for him to take a few years out or even retire. I just don't think there is any need for him at the top of the card. Just think of this years Mania. He won't add much if he participates. The most frustrating part is if he does participate he will be in one of the top tiered matches on the card which is something I don't want to see.

Are you real? 'Take a few years out'... he wrestles twice a year for fuck's sake. You'll probably not want to order WrestleMania this year anyway, given you don't seem to like anybody that's going to be on it.

• Paid Members

Are you real? 'Take a few years out'... he wrestles twice a year for fuck's sake. You'll probably not want to order WrestleMania this year anyway, given you don't seem to like anybody that's going to be on it.

Was gonna say - he's hardly been on.

Also, he's not really been near the main event or the World titles for a while now. He's been doing more story-based stuff, like the DX/Rated RKO, DX/Legacy and CM Punk pipebomb feuds. I like him like that - he seems to relish that sort of thing more than just defending a title belt.

• Moderators
Shane Douglas

YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!

So overrated it's amazing. His "awesome" promos are my least favourite things ever.

CUT THE FUCKING MUSIC! HAHAHA! I AM THE FRANCHISE! HAHAHA! I HATE YOU DICK FLAIR! HAHAHA! YOU HELD ME DOWN! HAHAHA! YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOUR ASS HAHA FRANCHISED HAHA!

• Paid Members
Rey Mysterio - never saw the big deal about him ever.

What? You mean, ever? Many would argue he's the greatest cruiserweight wrestler of all-time. I think I would say so. He's also worked brilliantly with much larger wrestlers over the years.

Orton is one for me. When he turned face, I didn't care about him at all (2010). Then in 2011 he started 'snapping' a bit more, pulling daft faces and jumping about like a loon now and then. But more importantly he seemed to have brilliant match after brilliant match in 2011- I think I voted him as wrestler of the year on here because his matches against the likes of Christian, Menry, Punk & Miz were really enjoyable. Now he's back to being boring and shit. Not all his fault, but I'm not interested in him whatsoever. How his stock has fallen.

I think the moral of the story here is that Twinn and Jackpot should stop watching WWE for a while.

Archived