Get The Fuck Off My Screen

Professor Paul's Bin

Big John Studd was another borrrrrrrrrrrrrring as fuck wrestler... One of my first WWF videos was a Royal Rumble from the late 80's, picture of the Ultimate one on the box... And I'm sure that big immobile piece of shit Studd won the fuckin Rumble... I remember it was the first time I contemplated suicide as a kid. Big John Studd stunk.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big John Studd was another borrrrrrrrrrrrrring as fuck wrestler... One of my first WWF videos was a Royal Rumble from the late 80's, picture of the Ultimate one on the box... And I'm sure that big immobile piece of shit Studd won the fuckin Rumble... I remember it was the first time I contemplated suicide as a kid. Big John Studd stunk.

Won the 89 Rumble didn't he? He'd packed in by the time I started watching regularly. When I first got into WWF was in late 1991/early 1992. At that time I found Skinner, The Berzerker and Tatanka really, really boring. Giant Gonzalez was also mind numbingly bad a year or so later...

Kofi vs CM Punk hasn't been done loads yet (i can't think of any, but surely it's happened at least twice). I'd like to see that at WrestleMania. There's not a hope in hell of it, though.

That's it though, surely there are guys he could fight. Instead, it is Dolph Ziggler + no opponent = Kofi Kingston.

• Paid Members
Got to agree with that. I essentially stopped watching any weekly wrestling when JBL became champ. Because of this I feel like I actually am in a position to be able to say the product is shit and Vince is mugging us all off but the problem is, I'm not familiar with the product, so I wouldn't know whether it's true or not.

For the time being I'm happy watching the PPVs and waiting for something on the weekly shows to grab my nuts, but I doubt it will ever happen.

Just wanted to say that this is exactly my mind set and, given it was articulated so well, wanted to +1 it.

A lot of the TNA crew are starting to grate on me now. Bully Ray/Samoa Joe/Robbie E are the worst offenders just seems to be the same match/different week kinda deal. In a similar vein I can't go to a UK show if I see Jimmy Havoc on the poster. Always found him beyond wretched and he looks too much like an IT manager rather than a wrestler. The slogan 'American style wrestling' tends to rub me up the wrong way too but I digress.

Dino Fucking Bravo. Jesus I used to dye inside when I'd see him walk to the ring. Shit worker and that side walk slam finisher! My God I would have been happier if Dino from the Flintstone's had come to the ring!

Mark Henry - Shit worker in the nineties, shit worker now. He can't sell, can't work and is so injury prone that if you where to fart next to him he would tear a muscle!

The Attitude Era Bossman - It's such a shame that younger fans will remember him from the corporation because in his prime he was a great big man worker. Just a waste of space when he came back!

The SAT - When I used to watch the early ROH tapes (yes that's tapes) the only part of the shows I would hate where the multiple tag matches with the likes of the SAT! These fuckers took phycology and logic and threw it out of the window! The zenith of this was when I watched one of them do a rolling piledriver and then the guy kicked out. They represent everything that is wrong with wrestling!

Mark Henry - Shit worker in the nineties, shit worker now. He can't sell, can't work and is so injury prone that if you where to fart next to him he would tear a muscle!

While I can understand some people having issues with Mark Henry in the past .. shit worker now?

What exactly do you want from him in the past couple of years?

The man has been a fucking MONSTER. He's played his part to perfection. He hasn't been in a role where he needed to sell much because he's been too busy kicking ass. THAT'S WHAT HE DOES.

I honestly can't see how anyone can fault what Henry has done over the past few years.

I hope you get everything coming your way.

Mark Henry is one of the best things in wrestling for a while.

While I can understand some people having issues with Mark Henry in the past .. shit worker now?

What exactly do you want from him in the past couple of years?

The man has been a fucking MONSTER. He's played his part to perfection. He hasn't been in a role where he needed to sell much because he's been too busy kicking ass. THAT'S WHAT HE DOES.

I honestly can't see how anyone can fault what Henry has done over the past few years.

Which shows how much fucking standards in wrestling have fallen!

What a bunch of bollocks.

Henry has been producing some brilliant work the past few years. The run with Tony Atlas as ECW Champion was great, match with Angle at the Rumble 2006, his feud with Taker in 2006 & 2007, The Hall of Pain in 2011 where he was having some excellent matches and his run as world champion. Now he's back it looks promising for him again. He looks like he could hurt you and stands out from the current roster. I'd love to see a Lesnar Vs Mark Henry match in the future. Watch his match with Punk the night after Mania 28 that was one of the best matches of last year. Recently I've been watching his work from 1998-1999 and been looking at it in a different light. Apart from a dodgy pairing with MVP and a bland face run around 2009-2010 the guy has been on top form since 2005.

Posting this has made me want to watch his matches with Angle at the Rumble '06 and WrestleMania 22 with Taker.

• Paid Members
The Attitude Era Bossman - It's such a shame that younger fans will remember him from the corporation because in his prime he was a great big man worker. Just a waste of space when he came back!

No...just...no.

Corporate Bossman was fucking great. You just hated him because he showed all your favorites what hard time was all about.

Check out this bloody great match he had with Road Dogg:

Archived