Get The Fuck Off My Screen

Professor Paul's Bin

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wade Barrett

wade_barrett_bio_20120912.png

For me, Barrett has earned himself a spot in this category since the return from his injury and has been very disappointing. Before getting injured it looked promising for Barrett and we'd finally get our first British World Champion. But then he got injured and was sidelined for a few months. The sheets were reporting Barrett was penciled in to be the Money In The Bank winner in 2012 so it seemed like the WWE were very high on him. After a few months being out, the WWE began airing some great video packages promoting his return and it seemed like his return was going to be some what of a deal. Anyway the bloke returning had even more matches with Kofi and Orton where he became the IC Champion which has been a very forgettable reign. Then since then has been trading wins with the dull midcard with a shit new finisher and slight tweak in his attire.

Anyway I really like Barrett but since his return the bloke has done nothing and I'd rather them have left him off TV for a while rather than slide into the "filler" spot. It's a great shame to see the bloke do nothing. I suppose things are looking slightly more promising with his potential WrestleMania opponent.

His reaction last November in Birmingham was priceless though. Great moment.

• Paid Members
Mark Henry - Shit worker in the nineties, shit worker now. He can't sell, can't work and is so injury prone that if you where to fart next to him he would tear a muscle!

I hope you get everything coming your way.

Mark Henry is one of the best things in wrestling for a while.

Love is blind.

• Paid Members

I'm certainly on the list of Mark Henry haters. Maybe to some extent it is a subconscious "I've always seen him to be shit so he'll always be shit to me" but I think it's more that whenever Henry comes out to do something time just seems to crawl. He's just too slow and cumbersome and monotonous and it causes my brain to instantly switch off. It's not that I dislike monsters - Kane is one of my all time favourites for example and I've really enjoyed a lot of Big Show's recent work - but with Henry there's something about him that bores me to tears. His stupid expressions just compound my dislike. Even in his current run which a lot of people here are hailing as genius, I'm counting the seconds till he fucks off and someone more interesting comes on.

• Paid Members

My apologies for the earlier meme, as it wasn't exactly the put down Chest Rockwell or Gladstone Small wanted. Instead, I'll just say that a lot of people will want to see Henry dominating because he rarely gets chances considering how long he's been around and that he, like Lesnar, is so much more genuine in his squash matches or when going on the attack. He doesn't dance his way into the ring like Clay or starts a comedic argument with Daniel Bryan, shuffles like Khali or is Albert.

I love the idea of Barrett's character, and his wrestling is great, he just does nothing of note. He's someone to pop into a match with Sheamus or Orton when they need to go a competitive 15. They're usually really good matches too, but I just skip them now. Him and Kofi are the two wrestlers i really just want to start doing something. I wasn't much into his feud with Bo Dallas because I hate Bo Dallas, but it was something new, at least. Why did it just get dropped?

Archived