Get The Fuck Off My Screen

Professor Paul's Bin

Yeah, I sort of mentioned that he was fairly agile, I did like his spinning kick, but I felt like he got a bit slower as BDV, as Viscera that kick had a great snap to it, but I recall it being done a bit sloppily as BDV. I could be recalling wrong though, it was 5/6 years ago and I haven't watched back since. I remember one thing I was looking forward to from him, the match with CM Punk at No Mercy, but it ended in 2 minutes. :( That would have been an interesting dynamic.

I Wiki'd Vis, and he's only 40! Seems mad to think he was 23 against Diesel at Summerslam. I wonder what the odds are of him making a return?

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Orton. He's good, he's just so dull. Since he turned face, he's been interesting twice: During one promo with Edge, and that time a year later when he did a jumping toe touch.

Got a link to that? Wouldn't mind seeing it if it's being mentioned in the same breath as the jumping toe touch.

I haven't, I'm afraid. I can't even really remember it well, it was shortly after WrestleMania 26 and it was when Edge turned heel after his big face return had bombed. I remember there being a promo one week and thinking "this is good" but then the feud turned to shit immediately afterwards.

• Paid Members

They've mostly been mentioned (Vickie, Ryder, Otunga) but I'm so bored of Brodus Clay now and Michael Cole makes me seeth. WWE seems to have way more people for this list, which is surprising considering its status.

• Paid Members
They've mostly been mentioned (Vickie, Ryder, Otunga) but I'm so bored of Brodus Clay now and Michael Cole makes me seeth. WWE seems to have way more people for this list, which is surprising considering its status.

They're a much bigger company with a much bigger roster than TNA, so they're bound to have a lot more dead wood around. Also, their thing of booking endless match-driven feuds with very little else in the way of development has contributed to a lot of guys unnecessarily becoming boring.

chuck palumbo (how did he have a job so long, had many gimmicks which were all terrible)

vito

nunzio

johnny stamboli (for the 4 above, i liked the FBI gimmick but didn't like the wrestlers in it)

bull buchanan

shawn stasiak

rosey (sloppy & moves he hit didn't look impressive for someone his size compared to umaga, rikishi etc.)

droz (sorry for what happened to him but imo he would have went nowhere)

heidenreich (very careless in the ring, surprised taker agreed to work with him)

bashams

tatanka (never liked him & found his move set boring)

highlanders (some terrible teams during this period like the dicks & hearthrobs)

kozlov (1 of worst matches i've seen was him vs hhh at survivor series)

sim snuka (only around cos of superfly)

jesse (same as above only there cos of his dad)

mike knox

ricky ortiz

tyler reks

• Moderators

What screen are you watching that has all of them other than Mike Knox on it? Shawn Stasiak? DROZ? THE SAME DROZ WHO WRESTLED FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND HAS BEEN CRIPPLED SINCE LATE 1999?

Do you even like wrestling?

• Paid Members
Also, their thing of booking endless match-driven feuds with very little else in the way of development has contributed to a lot of guys unnecessarily becoming boring.

It hardly needs saying that the number one case of this is Cesaro. I think that's why the Giant Swing into the barrier went down so well - not only was it visually awesome, not only was it knocking rubbish babyface Miz about, but it was also the most interesting thing they've had him do that wasn't part of a match, and to my recollection, the actual only thing they've had him do that wasn't a match or a promo.

• Paid Members
OP mentioned mideon, others have been mentioned like tiger ali singh & don't see them on tv atm so what's your point?

thought it was from any time u watched wrestling.

Even when mentioning Mideon, they still mentioned other current people.

Anyway, you just went and posted a list of names without even bothering to explain your choices - should tell you right now that that sort of thing doesn't go down well on here.

• Moderators
OP mentioned mideon, others have been mentioned like tiger ali singh & don't see them on tv atm so what's your point?

thought it was from any time u watched wrestling.

I'm just vexed because it was just a list, and lists achieve or add nothing to the conversation. Why did you hate those super short lived and forgettable characters? Was Ricky Ortiz even really on TV enough to warrant hating him being on it?

Archived