Get The Fuck Off My Screen

Professor Paul's Bin

matt and jeff hardy especially jeff

Booker T at least he is not in the commentary booth anymore but still get him off my screen altogether

zach ryder i got bored of him and the novelty wore off after the 1st few weeks

khali

Jesse Godderz

Garrett Bischoff

Wes Brisco

Crimson

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The answer always has and always will be Vickie Guerrero for me. My only WWE viewing for the past couple of years has been stuff that I've actively sought out on Youtube, and obviously that hasn't included anything featuring Vickie Guerrero, so I honestly have no idea if she's still doing the same shrill-voiced 'Excuse me!' schtick. All I do know is that it was old and irritating several years ago.

Yeah she's still doing it. It's incredible that she's been on WWE TV longer than Eddie was now. Ridiculous.

Jerry fucking Lawler and the Rock. Attitude era ain't missed.

Del Rio and Tensia are miraculously watchable now. Wade Barret is rapidly approaching fuck-off territory. Miz is Miz. Cena's needed an overhaul for way too long. Divas are worthless without Eve. Teddy Long you little twat you're not needed now Booker's doing your job and doing it much better. Hope Vince never recovers from the breaky break. HHH if he's going against Brock (although an Evolution reformation would be welcome). Dutch Mantell is wasted on Swagger who'll fail no matter what you do with him. Khali/Woggle.

Mr Anderson. Aces and 8s, bloody jokers. RVD, it ain't 2001 change the fucking record.

Davey Boy jnr is still being useless in Japan. Manami Toyota. More than I thought.

• Paid Members
Jerry fucking Lawler and the Rock. Attitude era ain't missed.

Del Rio and Tensia are miraculously watchable now. Wade Barret is rapidly approaching fuck-off territory. Miz is Miz. Cena's needed an overhaul for way too long. Divas are worthless without Eve. Teddy Long you little twat you're not needed now Booker's doing your job and doing it much better. Hope Vince never recovers from the breaky break. HHH if he's going against Brock (although an Evolution reformation would be welcome). Dutch Mantell is wasted on Swagger who'll fail no matter what you do with him. Khali/Woggle.

Mr Anderson. Aces and 8s, bloody jokers. RVD, it ain't 2001 change the fucking record.

Davey Boy jnr is still being useless in Japan. Manami Toyota. More than I thought.

Sounds like you should probably take a break from wrestling for a while and watch MMA or something.

I know it's not the point of the thread, but whom do you enjoy watching right now?

Orton. He's good, he's just so dull. Since he turned face, he's been interesting twice: During one promo with Edge, and that time a year later when he did a jumping toe touch. As a heel, his interesting moments were more regular but still sporadic. By association (ie pointless long matches with them every week) he's really helped Ziggler, Del Rio and Barrett seem more boring too. I still like Ziggler and Barrett, but they're testing my patience. Del Rio would've been one of my picks here had he not been rather good since the face turn.

Mysterious and Sin Cara. Pretty much a tag team version of Orton. Different wrestling style, but i'm equally uninterested in anything they do.

Cesaro. Apart from lifting up massive men, he's done nothing of note on TV (but he was alright on YouTube once). Crap gimmick, and too crap a performer to make it work. He's in that same cycle as Orton/Ziggler/Barrett etc now too. Feud with Miz is poor, but better than the feud with R-Truth.

Cody Rhodes. Worthless outside of a gimmick, and the moustache has lost its novelty for me.

AJ. Annoyed me since NXT, it's only increased since she became a bigger part of the show and started doing the crazy thing. Worse actor than Zack Ryder.

Primo and Epico. They're alright, but fuck me, as soon as they're on screen you know nothing important's happening.

It is very easy to get bored of midcard performers now. They're all overexposed with too much TV time and nothing to show for it.

Lawler is the only one I truely despise.

Sacrilege.

I know, I know. I don't know if I'm being irrational or what but he just strikes me a soft in the head old bigot. And, yeah, that's nothing new in wrestling but the entire products filtered through him, him being a commentator and that. Admittedly he's been a lot better since his return from the heart attack.

Wade Barrett: As I've previously said he is just mind-numbingly boring. His stupid "BOOM" when he comes out, terrible tattoos, and really shit finisher bore the life outta me. He's a big guy but wrestles just like everyone else, but with less charisma.

Chavo Guerrerro: As I said in the TNA thread, only gets a reaction because it reminds the crowd of his better, more liked uncle. Yawn.

Jinder Mahal:Knowing Drew, having trained and worked with him years ago, I know that his gimmick is pretty close to the real thing as he is a huge Guns N Roses fan. Slater pulls it off too. But Mahal just looks like he is playing the part badly, rather than it actually being a part of him that is accentuated. Looks really out of place in the group and boring as sin in-ring.

Mr Anderson: Calling your fans "Assholes" isn't edgy, just shows you are a twat. A lazy twat, that had the world at his feet a few years ago, but proved to be so unreliable and clumsy he got dumped in favour of a mute leprechaun. Says it all really.

Chavo - Boring as hell and as forumster above said, only gets bookings to pop on eddie's name.

Shaemus - That stupid 10 count, crap promo's.

Orton's promo - Time to make a cup of tea

RVD - stale but over so why change it i suppose.

Orton. He's good, he's just so dull. Since he turned face, he's been interesting twice: During one promo with Edge, and that time a year later when he did a jumping toe touch.

Got a link to that? Wouldn't mind seeing it if it's being mentioned in the same breath as the jumping toe touch.

• Paid Members

Drew McIntyre - Not so much since he's been shot of that septic Broken Dreams song, but still enough to make me concentrate on eating or doing press ups.

The Great Khali - His body shape is disconcerting.

Big Show - Didn't get it in 1996 and I don't get it now.

Mr.Anderson - Was entertaining when he debuted...debuud...began back in WWE for a couple of weeks, but it got very old, very quick and he doesn't have it in him to evolve.

Ryback - Just looks like a pure vacant cunt and somebody who can't operate above Fisher Price level.

Christopher Daniels - I find the shape of his head hard to look at and I think he peaked in 2005.

• Moderators
Orton. He's good, he's just so dull. Since he turned face, he's been interesting twice: During one promo with Edge, and that time a year later when he did a jumping toe touch.

Got a link to that? Wouldn't mind seeing it if it's being mentioned in the same breath as the jumping toe touch.

I would like to see this jumping toe tocuh you speak of.

Archived