Get The Fuck Off My Screen

Professor Paul's Bin

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I've always thought AJ is a secret nonce's wet dream, personally; with all the skipping and the fact she looks about 14.

So if AJ was in front of you, legs akimbo, telling you to have a crack, you'd tell her to sling? You'd be as game ball harry as the next reasonably straight male. Don't be codding yourself dude.

The Miz. It was really difficult for me to tell my kids (who've only recently started watching with me) that Miz was a former WWE Champion. He's shit in the ring, sounds like a whiny child on the mic, and looks like he couldn't win a schoolyard fight.

John Cena, for obvious reasons. Is it wrong that my kids laugh their heads off at the "Please don't try this at home" advert when he says he practices every day and is a trained professional ... ?

• Paid Members
I've always thought AJ is a secret nonce's wet dream, personally; with all the skipping and the fact she looks about 14.

So if AJ was in front of you, legs akimbo, telling you to have a crack, you'd tell her to sling? You'd be as game ball harry as the next reasonably straight male. Don't be codding yourself dude.

Cracking logic when discussing a wrestling character that's on the telly. I'm sure in real life the lass is fine and doesn't act like a teenager.

For me, from TNA it's RVD and James Storm at the moment.

RVD is just going through the motions, and has been since arriving at the company. Of course, this could be all he is capable of nowadays, but it's bland.

Storm is a great wrestler, a great guy but they've ruined his character by having him lose everything all the time and be made to look like an idiot.

• Paid Members

Cracking logic when discussing a wrestling character that's on the telly. I'm sure in real life the lass is fine and doesn't act like a teenager.

Well, I see your point but in fairness sir, you did pass judgement on her looking 14, which in turn, would bring reference to her face. Character or no character, I'm sure her face looks like that fairly consistently (except sans makeup).

All because I'm a pedantic, self righteous cunt.

In modern day WWE I'd have to say that Kofi and R-Truth top my unwatchable list. Kofi is in a nice spot and appeals to a lot of the audience but I can't say I'd miss him if he left the company and I can't see any interesting scaenarious for him unless he had a complete character overhaul.

R-Truth apart from his main event run and Awesome Truth pairing is pretty dire too. If WWE were still cutting their main roster annually I'd say he's in a spot of bother.

Back before I took a break from watching wrestling for a year or so, the likes of The Highlanders and Cade and Murdoch were unwatchable for me. The tag division was in such a dire state of decline and with the likes of The Dudleys, Edge and Christian and The Hardys still in recent memory it was hard to care about these no flash, uninteresting combinations.

Archived