• Paid Members

I think I've watched that Hardy vs Hardy preview twenty times since it was posted. It's so great. "The what's wrong with you" as Matt fires off shots at the end gets me every time.

TNA has been pretty good these last few weeks. They've done a great job building around some strong characters in EC3, Lashley, Drew Galloway and Mike Bennett.

Sod all that though, I'm tuning in this week purely for the Hardy nuttiness. Hopefully there's a 20k viewership bump just for WrestleUK.

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

Yeah Bryan Alvarez says a preview copy did the rounds and the WWE talent in Japan watched it and loved it. Even Lance Storm is excited on Twitter. It must be good.

Edited by Benno

I'm more excited for seeing the Hardys match than I was for any match at this years mania. Be good to see something different

• Paid Members

Haven't watched TNA in years. It's given me tonnes of enjoyment as comic relief in the news, but that's as far as I've gone in terms of paying attention to it.

This final deletion thing looks like it could be a good laugh though. It's almost as if they're finally accepting and revelling in how stupid and shit they are, which I'm fine with. It's better than pretending you're something you're not. I think I'm going to seek this match out.

• Paid Members

When is TNA shown over here these days? Still Sundays? Haven't seen any of the build for this Hardy thing but I must admit all this talk has got me interested.

Might even skip through the last couple of weeks' iMPACT!s on Sky catch-up too to get ready, try to make sense of what's going on.

TNA! TNA!

Edited by Big Benny HG

When is TNA shown over here these days? Still Sundays? Haven't seen any of the build for this Hardy thing but I must admit all this talk has got me interested.

Might even skip through the last couple of weeks' iMPACT!s on Sky Go too to get ready, try to make sense of what's going on.

TNA! TNA!

Noooo, don't do that. Then you'll never want to watch TNA again and you'll skip the final deletion. Just watch that match. Otherwise they'll only let you down again.