Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Great news for Impact. I can't find any data online about how AXS compares to other US cable channels though.

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 minutes ago, MPDTT said:

Great news for Impact. I can't find any data online about how AXS compares to other US cable channels though.

Its got more households than Pursuit! (Like most public access channels do I suppose)

I must admit that I find it hilarious that even after 2-3 years of ignoring all of Impact's efforts to be friends, NJPW now find themselves having their US broadcast partner owned by the same company as Impact.

Posted

Impact is moving to AXS after Bound For Glory. They are going to continue broadcasting on Twitch as well

EERcwiEW4AEI4YM?format=jpg&name=large

Posted
2 hours ago, Syl said:

Impact is moving to AXS after Bound For Glory. They are going to continue broadcasting on Twitch as well

EERcwiEW4AEI4YM?format=jpg&name=large

There's no Killer Kross on that image.. Did I miss him coming to an agreement on his release or are they not just not booking him but ignoring the fact he's there even?!

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 minutes ago, mrtrickio said:

There's no Killer Kross on that image.. Did I miss him coming to an agreement on his release or are they not just not booking him but ignoring the fact he's there even?!

He's gone. Mentioned something about litigation the other day if I recall

Posted
41 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

He's gone. Mentioned something about litigation the other day if I recall

He'd gone but not released as far as I can determine.
He was booked on the AAA shows this weekend but now Impact are involved, he's not.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Isn't he dating Scarlett Bordeaux? I know he was super critical of how the company was paying her. 

There was talk they were pissed he didn't blade during that match with Eddie Edwards as well and instead used a blood capsule because he didn't think they had adequate medical backstage on hand if anything went wrong and the company was cutting corners everywhere. 

Posted
On 9/12/2019 at 7:44 PM, Shy Dad said:

Isn't he dating Scarlett Bordeaux? I know he was super critical of how the company was paying her. 

There was talk they were pissed he didn't blade during that match with Eddie Edwards as well and instead used a blood capsule because he didn't think they had adequate medical backstage on hand if anything went wrong and the company was cutting corners everywhere. 

Yes, apparently Bordeaux as living with her mother her entire Impact run.
It seems odd they are refusing to release him as nobody else has had any problems whatsoever [as far as I know]

  • Paid Members
Posted
11 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Impact would struggle to afford a Meal Deal, never mind a rival wrestling promotion 

You’d think. But they just got into bed with AXS

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 9/14/2019 at 9:58 AM, WyattSheepMask said:

Impact would struggle to afford a Meal Deal, never mind a rival wrestling promotion 

2016 just called, it wants its banter back.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...