Not a bad effort. Their online presence and marketing hasn't been too bad, as it happens.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/839220684828073987/vide

It's been good for a while, wondering myself wherever it's someone with links to Fight Network. If only they could sort that absolute shambles of a website out. Also ex-photographer Lee South has been brought back to do work with the company which is another good move as back when they had a great website his work was very good. 

• Paid Members

Normally, bringing back sl many old employees wouldn't be considered a positive at all. But to be honest, with how much the company regressed post-2013, you have to look at it favourably.

Edited by garynysmon

Normally, bringing back sl many old employees wouldn't be considered a positive at all. But to be honest, with how much the company regressed post-2013, you have to look at it favourably.

Getting rid of her dragging the place down should help too. Fascinated to see  what sort of office they have up in Nashville, and how this'll work with the new owners for money etc. 

• Paid Members

The 10/10/10 storyline?! Your reaching now. You'll be telling us next how genius Terri Runnells miscarriage storyline or Disco's Invisible Man idea was next.

Just remind me where the remarkable long term storyline of 10/10/10 ended up?

And just how do you know these viewers didn't turn off because they had to put up with 45 minutes of storytelling?

I remembered 10/10/10 well enough to text my mate when it was the 5th Anniversary on 10/10/15

Apparently the website is down for maintenance. Let's hope they have got someone different to do it this time.

Shop rebranded to shopimpact.com

New official website too, not great but miles better and something to work from (very similar to GFW).

Here's the opener for tonight's show

• Paid Members

That opening is fantastic, but it really does highlight how they absolutely fucked this company up. They had the most potential ever to be a super hot promotion. Who could possibly have those television outlets and the roster they had at one point every again?  Its a shame. They had Hogan, Sting, Flair, Dusty, Angle, AJ, Joe, Daniels, Kaz, the Machine Guns, the Young Bucks, Nash, Eric Young, Low Ki, Beer Money, The Hardy Boyz, Bully Ray, Austin Aries, Mickie James, Awesome Kong and a shit load of others on their roster. And now they have Alberto Del Cokefiend and an owl.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

What's Gunner up to these days? Of all the guys TNA had in recent years, I always thought Gunner had the potential to make someone (and himself) a few notes. Granted, it was never going to be TNA to do this (as Ian's post points out), but I'd love to see him have a go in NXT. The boy never skips leg day too.