• Paid Members

I thought the show was decent enough it certainly looks a lot better back in 21 better lit and a much improved set

Easily the biggest plus for me. The graphics and overall presentation were much better, and I give a lot of the credit to Kevin Sullivan.

Back in soundstage 21 now, it actually 'felt' like an episode of Impact, and it looked like there were at least some people in the crowd for a change. Definately agree with the need for the video wall back. The crowd was still very quiet for supposedly 1,000+ people though.

As for how good the episode was, I suppose it depends what you like in your wrestling shows these days tbh. There was at least enough going on and I never got the urge to switch it off. Knowing where they're going with the Borash/Josh Matthews stuff, I can live with the bickering for a few weeks I suppose (thought it was overdone though).

Never seen Reno Scum before, but they're an interesting addition. 

They could do with more wrestling, and I expect that to improve. But hell, car crash wrestling shows are my favourite anyway.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members

Read some reviews that last nights impact was the worst episode of a televised wrestling show ever. Anyone watch it yet? I am morbidly curious now.

Csonka of 411 once again with his bullshit. It wasn't bad, main event was good. Josh is REALLY pissing people off its an angle to write him off as he is leaving the commentary table. Wasn't a home run but it wasn't as bad as Csonka or Voices of Wrestling make out.

Thought as much, did sound a bit like hyperbole especially compared to WW-ECW. I will leave it for a bit and see how they get on, I hope they succeed. Seems a bit weird to write off a commentator though.

EC3 is turning heel (we saw the start of it last night) Josh maybe a part of it. Its like they're not allowed to set the scene without people complaining.

Lashley's got quite good hasn't he?

Alberto was quite enjoyable here too, maybe it was the change of scenery but I thought he had a good outing here.

As has been said - the changes needed to be addressed so that it can go forward but I don't see Bruce being a particularly good on screen character but that could change I suppose.

Better Production, lighting, promise of JB becoming the new PBP were nice touches. In many ways I don't know if the recent departures will actually be felt too harshly as the company has always been in such a state of flux. I just hope the TV can gradually deliver something consistent.

First show i've watched in years, and it's exactly how I expected it to go which is great news for the product moving forward. No one is going to turn the show around after just one show, it's a long term project.

Productions were top class, the opening package and intro very good. On screen graphics very good and that sit down video with Lashley was top class, going by Kevin Sullivan more of those are to come. 

Agreed with others when it comes to the arena, the black spots at the back just need to go, but the logo in the ring worked well. 

In ring it's going to be a long job to turn it around. World Title scene looks decent for the moment, a lot more to work with short term but the rest needs ripping up and starting again which it looks like they are doing. 

Matthews is going to be a top manager/mouthpiece for someone isn't he? 

On other matters, I subscribed for the tna on demand and the next day cancelled it before I forgot nearer the renewal date.....

It seems it cancels immediately. I don't have access for the rest of the month I paid for. When I click a video it goes to the screen to sign up even though I am logged in.

Not happy. No other on demand service does this and they aren't replying to my emails etc asking about it.

Poor show.

Edited by midlandsfirst

Say one thing for Matthews....him keep trying for the too sweet bullet club hand gesture with cody had me in fits. Funny shit that.

Did it top Vincent's fine efforts?

UxZg4m5.gif

Not happy. No other on demand service does this and they aren't replying to my emails etc asking about it.

Poor show.

NJPW World does that. 

They have now sorted it and restored my access.  Once i got someone to reply, their team were very good and knew their stuff.

Edited by midlandsfirst