• Paid Members

It's legitimately available via Flipps/Fite TV but it costs $35 and they don't have exactly a stellar reputation for their streams.

Edit - I was wrong, it's not available in the UK because of Challenge. Also, their website is down right now anyway, because of course it is.

Edited by Benno

• Moderators

For anyone who wants it tonight's live tna Slammiversary Ppv will be live and in HD on stream tv box www.streamtvbox.club it's in events 9

That'll just be you then

Erm no was requested by several hundred of subscribers

Sigh... Let's make this as simple as possible, WyattSheepMask is pointing out that no-one here is particularly arsed about watching Slammiversary. So then, you say it's  validated by saying it was asked for by SEVERAL HUNDRED OF SUBSCRIBERS. Then it became clear that was for another site which none of us are particularly arsed about and isn't important. This is called Spin. And for someone who wants to bum TNA so much, isn't it pretty fucking scummy to illegally stream it? To be honest, if you want to talk about TNA, somewhere like TNA Mecca might be more up your ally. Odd, full of spin, and ignores any negativity from TNA.

And if you start another post with "Erm no" I'll be punishing, as it's annoying.

yeah was gonna say, TNA aren't getting cash from that are they? Bit of a crap super-fan. Buy 6 Abyss t-shirts now or I'm telling Dixie

i'll Watch Wrestling next week like the other 3-5 people off this board who will actually watch it

Edited by sj5522