• Paid Members

I think I could get Gangrel on board. I know what the man likes. Omar is a hard one (KennethWilliams.jpeg), but I think Gladders has contacts.

Gangrel's at a show I'm going to next month - shall I take him  a pre-emptive bag of C&O, to sweeten him up for you?

The thing I first thought about the 'DVR us' thing TNA posted was that it was counter productive to their rating being any good (not that it is good anyway). Telling everyone to record it, most of whom will end up deleting without watching or watching long after the actual ratings come out means another 50,000 off the number and probably cancellation. I'm expecting less than 200,000 this week even if this hasn't kicked in yet.

Made worse by the fact that WWE commands €12-€13,000 per 30 second ad.

Do the TNA wrestlers even get the minimum wage?

Taylor Wilde infamously was discovered by a fan to work at a branch of Sunglass Hut because the Knockouts pay is very poor which she was embarrassed by. ODB mentioned she works as a bartender around the same time. Jesse Neal even got accused of making fun of poor people when he Tweeted he'd been approved for food stamps whilst he was with them.