Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

 

How many fivers would it cost to license all of these songs?

Parody laws I believe mean it would cost us a grand total of fuck all.
You used to insist that the WWE Network's only setup costs were a webcam and a Twitch TV account though. You're not the reliable source for budget information!
Posted

 

 

 

How many fivers would it cost to license all of these songs?

Parody laws I believe mean it would cost us a grand total of fuck all.
You used to insist that the WWE Network's only setup costs were a webcam and a Twitch TV account though. You're not the reliable source for budget information!

14 year old me says thanks for the throwback to 2010. #ThrowbackThursdays

  • Paid Members
Posted

Meltzer was saying in his sheet that TNA's potential buyers have giving them money so they can do TV tapings/survive to the point of having a company to even sell. Seems like TNA are at the point where they either sell up or they are dead. I hope the buyers are smarter than this lot.

Posted (edited)

What role does Billy Corgan have in the company?

Could he be someone interested in buying it? his net worth online suggests he has the money to do so...

Edited by seanz25
Posted

I just really struggle to see what's appealing about the company in its current state? Would it just be someone buying it for shits and giggles because they've fancied running a wrestling company? Surely there's no real money to be made.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I just really struggle to see what's appealing about the company in its current state? Would it just be someone buying it for shits and giggles because they've fancied running a wrestling company? Surely there's no real money to be made.

Meltzer was saying the only thing of value is the time slot.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I guess Billy Corgan is good cop to Dixie's inept cop? Euromillions win to buy them out? I reckon a couple of good runs on the scratchcards would probably have Dixie sniffing around your wallets.

Posted

Shall we start a thread? I dont really have the time tonight to make a good opening post , but will do one tomorrow if no other cunt wants to start one.

Posted (edited)

How have they got the money to buy it?

 

Edit: Actually, am I right in saying they own some security firm?

Edited by Sphinx
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...