Morgan's the shits. As far as being a 'blueprint' for a wrestler's concerned, he doesn't even come close, on any front. ECIII, on the other hand.

EC3 is bloody brilliant, Matthews inexplicably wants to destroy him though with his baffling "I turn into a heel commentator exclusively for EC3" routine

Jarrett is to sit down with Tenay to discuss his plans of GFW working with TNA. Think he's advertising it for Impact. I honestly can't believe he thinks this is a good idea if he hasn't bought TNA.

Jarrett couldn't buy TNA, could he? Unless it involved him fleecing some poor sod, because he can't make it a successful promotion. He owned it before, and he was going to go bankrupt if the Carters didn't buy it off him. He's just using the death rattle of TNA to get free promotion for his new half-baked shitty brand, surely.

That Meltzer quote is mental if true. Having an invasion angle using your wrestlers that have just left as the invaders. Where the hell is the thrill in that?! Would make the WCW invasion look Oscar worthy material.

Meltzer: "Some of the TNA talent that is gone, is actually being transferred as part of an invasion angle.. The expectation is that any TNA talent who is in GFW, James Storm in particular, would be on TNA TV somewhat soon...There may be other transfers.. We've got a major story on this in the next issue."

Yes. That's what the world needs. More invasion angles...

So TNA talent are going to appear on TNA programming.

Hardly an 'invasion' is it?

Meltzer: "Some of the TNA talent that is gone, is actually being transferred as part of an invasion angle.. The expectation is that any TNA talent who is in GFW, James Storm in particular, would be on TNA TV somewhat soon...There may be other transfers.. We've got a major story on this in the next issue."

Though in honesty GFW is so new that I'm not sure who could be seen to represent them. GFW at this point doesn't even mean anything so you would have a non-entity of a company invading a company not a lot of people watch. As provincial as it would have looked at least if ROH invaded TNA you would have an established company invading another with at least a little meaning. Also you would have a number of wrestlers that could be identified as ROH own.

It really is Jarrett just getting himself and his company some advertising time.

If I was trying to get a promotion off the ground, the last thing I would do would be to have the stink of TNA associated with my product in any way. Even if it turns out they put all the GFW guys over and then Jeff leaves with his new belt, TNA as a brand is a corporate death-magnet. I know TNA came to Jarrett with the idea but he must be way more desperate than people thought to go back.

• Paid Members

Yeah the entire TNA run will make a fascinating read, won't it? I think it'd be more interesting than reading about WCW and ECW, purely because it was batshit mental on so many different levels from it's first day until today. So many head-in-hands moments.