Randy Pierce Espino Wow....how can you people bitch about this vignette?? Did you retards forget Brian Pillman pullin a gun on Austin when he invaded his house??? Or Randy Orton and HHH house incident?? Oh right... that was done by WWE so it's cool. Fucking idiots......FOH

Yeah, that tells you all!

Just on a side note, obviously the camera work and editing inside was pretty horrendous but did people not think the external stuff using the drone camera was pretty marvelous looking? They did a similar video about Marias' arse a few weeks back which was spectacular. It's nice to see a bit of external stuff instead of everything just existing in the arena.

Agreed on the drone shots. Big contrast to the really poorly shot part inside.

TNA excel at being awful, so they should just go for it. Maybe there's a gap in the market for viral videos of awful acting and storylines. They'll certainly be more successful at that than trying to compete with WWE. And you could argue they're not trying to compete, but their shows and formats are very similar. Actually, maybe they could just full on accept that they're the budget version of WWE. Like where you get those rip off Harry Potter DVDs. Actually, they kind of did that with Eric Young as Daniel Bryan. Do their own network for £4.99? I'm out of ideas.

However, I'm more entertained by this than most things post-Slammiversary 2012. "Isn't that what you said, Matt?!?"

Agreed on the drone shots. Big contrast to the really poorly shot part inside.

TNA excel at being awful, so they should just go for it. Maybe there's a gap in the market for viral videos of awful acting and storylines. They'll certainly be more successful at that than trying to compete with WWE. And you could argue they're not trying to compete, but their shows and formats are very similar. Actually, maybe they could just full on accept that they're the budget version of WWE. Like where you get those rip off Harry Potter DVDs. Actually, they kind of did that with Eric Young as Daniel Bryan. Do their own network for £4.99? I'm out of ideas.

However, I'm more entertained by this than most things post-Slammiversary 2012. "Isn't that what you said, Matt?!?"

Rate this idea, they should get 'The Asylum' in to do production, they're the people behind rip-off horror movies such as 'Atlantic Rim,' 'Avengers Grim' and 'Sharknado.' 

It's such a LOLTNA thing to post that on their official Youtube channel.  Parodying their own hype video for their PPV main event between their two biggest stars.  Could you imagine WWE sticking up a video of Crash/Hardcore Holly parodying Rock/Austin before WM 17?  Ridiculous.

Just on a side note, obviously the camera work and editing inside was pretty horrendous but did people not think the external stuff using the drone camera was pretty marvelous looking? They did a similar video about Marias' arse a few weeks back which was spectacular. It's nice to see a bit of external stuff instead of everything just existing in the arena.

Now this is a video that I'd like to see