Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

After hearing about it for SO bloody long, and getting to grips with my phone, I've started streaming some Art of Wrestling podcasts. I must say, so far so good. This could be a regular fixture on my commute. There are so many times you can listen to Robert Palmer going to work, anyway.

Check out the two-part Regal interview. By far the best episodes of AOW. I could listen to Regal all day.

Agree with everything said about the Austin podcast too. Tremendous stuff so far.

• 2 weeks later...

The most recent Review-A-Wai is a review of that new (excellent) ECW documentary, with a long and really interesting interview with the filmmaker after the review. It's a great accompaniment to the film.

The most recent Review-A-Wai is a review of that new (excellent) ECW documentary, with a long and really interesting interview with the filmmaker after the review. It's a great accompaniment to the film.

What documentry on ECW is that?

http://www.barbedwirecity.com/

It's excellent. Rather than another "then Sandman hit Tommy ten times with the cane, then he wasn't blind, then Dreamer couldn't pin Raven, then Taz and Sabu never touched etc etc", it's more of a story of the style of ECW's product as a sub-culture. Lots of interview footage with wrestlers, fans and insiders that includes various bits from the 90s & 00s when the company was still alive as well as recent stuff and a shit load of behind the scenes stuff on that dreadful Douglas show from last year.

• Paid Members

Just listened to the spider episode of Steve Austin's podcast. Had me laughing out loud several times in work last night, nobody swears as good as Austin does. The show ain't even that old but it may be my favourite podcast already.

Edited by Wretch

• Paid Members

Yeah the Steve Austin podcast really is great. It's made it into my 'must download' list alongside Review-A-Wai and Review-A-Raw. The bit at the end of Austin vs the fly had me in stiches. Well worth subscribing to.

Yeah the Steve Austin podcast really is great. It's made it into my 'must download' list alongside Review-A-Wai and Review-A-Raw. The bit at the end of Austin vs the fly had me in stiches. Well worth subscribing to.

I started listening to Review-A-Wai and Review-A-Raw after seeing someone on this forum mention it and I absolutely love it. Its weird but I enjoy listening to wrestling podcasts more than I actually enjoy watching Impact and Raw at the moment.

Fergal Devitt AOW was decent this week.

Two of my non wrestling friends have actually started listening to the Austin podcast after seeing it high up on the itunes chart,they loved the fly episode.

• Paid Members
Steve Austin ‏@steveaustinBSR

@JRsBBQ @TheMarkHenry @JakeSnakeDDT @LayfieldReport @WeberGrills @JRsBBQ coming soon to #steveaustinshow! Stay tuned.

Mark Henry on The Steve Austin Show soon?! FUCK YEAH!!!

JR, Jake, and JBL will all be fantastic guests too.

Austin's podcast is my favourite thing in the world of wrestling right now.

• Paid Members

Was really looking forward to hearing Kevin Nash on Austin's podcast. Apart from a couple of stories, the whole thing seemed a bit flat. Definitely the weakest episode of the SAS show so far. Hoping it picks up a bit in part two.

Edited by Wretch