Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members
Stone Cold Steve Austin has started a podcast. He's very funny on it. Dry as fuck. Really enjoyed it.

http://www.podcastone.com/program?action=v...p;programID=436

Shawn Michaels and his CMT pal Eric Young are booked as future guests.

Just listened to the Shawn Micheals one. It's really good. Some great stories too.

• Paid Members
Stone Cold Steve Austin has started a podcast. He's very funny on it. Dry as fuck. Really enjoyed it.

http://www.podcastone.com/program?action=v...p;programID=436

Shawn Michaels and his CMT pal Eric Young are booked as future guests.

Just listened to the Shawn Micheals one. It's really good. Some great stories too.

I slapped the first two episodes on my iPod last night and listened to them in the office this morning. The first one is just a short introductory episode, but still well worth a listen to hear what Ol' Stone Cold is up to at the moment. The second episode with HBK is an hour long and is fantastic, they cover some good stuff. I could listen to Austin talk all day long, will look forward to these every week now.

Yeah it's a great podcast. The new episode is a pleasant surprise, I was expecting them to talk about hunting for the most part, but it's only brought up for about 5 minutes. As Arch said, I could listen to Austin all day.

• Paid Members

Warning: CM Punk's interview on the Nerdist podcast will make you like him. I've avoided listening to it for a while, because I usually can't stomach him, but he totally drops the act and seems like a decent lad. Good for him.

Another thing, there is only one wrestler who can talk about beauty products for an hour and remain hilarious throughout it and its Steve Austin. I dont think anyone else could get away with it.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
Warning: CM Punk's interview on the Nerdist podcast will make you like him. I've avoided listening to it for a while, because I usually can't stomach him, but he totally drops the act and seems like a decent lad. Good for him.

Is it this one:-

• Paid Members

That's it. Their podcasts are mostly great. The Tom Hanks one is excellent and the Steve Jones one (the Sex Pistols guitarist, not the twat from T4) is one of the funniest interviews I've ever heard. I swear, even if you've never heard of Steve Jones, its worth a listen. He's great.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

That's it. Their podcasts are mostly great. The Tom Hanks one is excellent and the Steve Jones one (the Sex Pistols guitarist, not the twat from T4) is one of the funniest interviews I've ever heard. I swear, even if you've never heard of Steve Jones, its worth a listen. He's great.

Glad to see someone else giving the Nerdist some love, I've been listening to them for about a year and don't think I've skipped one yet. On-Topic there are also recent episodes with Chris Jericho and Mick Foley which are worth a listen, Chris Hardwick is a great host, and very honest about the fact that he hasnt watched wrestling since he was a kid (and even then it was Memphis wrestling, so his knowledge of the WWF/WWE is non-existant) so the interviews tend to revolve around their interests or other activities rather than wrestling.

After hearing about it for SO bloody long, and getting to grips with my phone, I've started streaming some Art of Wrestling podcasts. I must say, so far so good. This could be a regular fixture on my commute. There are so many times you can listen to Robert Palmer going to work, anyway.