Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Just catching up on some podcasts I've had waiting to listen to, and listened to the last two Interesting People Talking Wrestling. Really enjoyed them both, especially the Blaustein one. Keep up the good work mate, you've got a really great basis for a podcast there and your approach is like you've been doing this a while already :)

Hi everyone Outside the Ropes is a radio show on Bangor 107.9FM, youtube show and podcast based in Northern Ireland which has been going for the past few months here are some of our episodes if you would like to check them out

if you enjoy please give us feedback on our facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/#!/OutsideTheR...alkShow?fref=ts and our twitter page here https://twitter.com/OUTSIDETHEROPE also check out our website www.outsidetheropes.tk

If your in the Bangor, Northern Ireland area make sure to tune in to Bangor Community Radio 107.9FM for tonights episode of Outside The Ropes (Wrestling Talk Show) at 10pm if not don't worry the show will also be available on youtube, itunes and android.

Any links sir? It would be interesting to hear some Northern Irish voices talk wrestling.

The MLW Valentines Episode was pretty decent too, but jesus that Alice woman is pure shit.

If your in the Bangor, Northern Ireland area make sure to tune in to Bangor Community Radio 107.9FM for tonights episode of Outside The Ropes (Wrestling Talk Show) at 10pm if not don't worry the show will also be available on youtube, itunes and android.

Any links sir? It would be interesting to hear some Northern Irish voices talk wrestling.

The MLW Valentines Episode was pretty decent too, but jesus that Alice woman is pure shit.

Alice is awful. She's ruined both shows she's been on. I actually cringed when she used the phrase "Getting pussy."

Last nights episode is now available on youtube, Part 1

and Part 2

• Paid Members

I think Konnan would accept after the No Limit soldiers thing bombs he stopped putting much effort into WCW, but I think his problem with Nash is that Nash won't accept he ever did anything wrong. Regardless though, the Nash burial was very entertaining.

I kind of get what people are saying about Konnan but I think the Konnan-ism's where he diesnt get a joke or he labours over the point of explainjng a story you've already heard him tell, are just part of the pothead package. I wouldn't have the show without him.

I wasn't sure about Alice first time out but I think she added a decent perspective to the valentines episode. I'm not opposed to her being back.