Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

We had the brother of Chris Candido on this week and what a chat that was. Covered loads including ECW, Bodydonnas and Bam Bam Bigelows private parties ‘Bamfest’. 
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/Fyc3epU9ZpXJLg129

Also, keep your eyes peeled for the release of the new Chris Candido book, ‘No Gimmicks Needed’, due early 2021.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, quote the raven said:

I wish Kevin Sullivan would invest in a better setup, his task master talks podcast could be great but a few episodes ago his dam dog barked in the background for the whole hour. A real shame as i could listen to him for ages 

We did an interview with him a while back and it was really difficult to capture due to that very reason. He kept drifting in and out of character too, answering questions in 3rd person occasionally, then stopping to pet and talk to his dog. Madness and thoroughly entertaining.

The Pat Patterson episodes of Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard were quite good listens. There were some funny stories that Bruce told. Was still quite sad overall though and Bruce gets upset towards the end.

• Paid Members
Just now, LCJ said:

The Pat Patterson episodes of Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard were quite good listens. There were some funny stories that Bruce told. Was still quite sad overall though and Bruce gets upset towards the end.

Aye. I loved them both. The story about the two of them ribbing Jerry Jarrett made me burst out laughing in the middle of Lidl.

An unintentional highlight of the second one was Conrad scoffing at the idea that anyone watches adverts now. Makes me feel far better about skipping all of his.

SCG Radio returns this week for Part 2 of our look at April to June of 1991 in the World Wrestling Federation! This week, we're walking through everything in the undercard, from Jake Roberts' snake getting squashed and killed by Earthquake, the failed return of Andre The Giant, Bobby Heenan's managing career ends, the often-forgotten Virgilina angle (!), The Mountie and Big Bossman cross paths, IRS debuts, and the tag team scene goes to hell in a handbasket. On top of that, we discuss the first WBF pay-per-view, as well as detail the trial of Dr. George Zahorian on drug trafficking charges, including to WWF wrestlers, one of which was none other than Hulk Hogan. All the facts, figures and analysis you'd expect, check it out and let us know what you think!

https://mcdn.podbean.com/mf/web/q5jmmb/SCG_Radio_163_-_The_WWF_In_1991_Part_2Bapuo8.mp3

• Paid Members
On 12/12/2020 at 4:57 PM, quote the raven said:

I wish Kevin Sullivan would invest in a better setup, his task master talks podcast could be great but a few episodes ago his dam dog barked in the background for the whole hour. A real shame as i could listen to him for ages 

Shane Douglas is similar. His co-host has the proper setup, Douglas sounds like hes sat in his car with his voice on speaker phone. Bit shit.

For those who fancy getting involved, we're recording an SCG Christmas Show tomorrow, which is a mailbag episode, so you have questions, comments or year end awards regarding anything in the world of wrestling you'd like to be read out on the show, you can PM me on here or send them to scgradio@hotmail.com...

Edited by Liam O'Rourke