Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

3 hours ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

@Tommy! Hey hey! So, depending on how quick I can do the notes, we may be doing a mini-series in the style of the 1990 series, but instead for 1991.

The MNW Timeline I'm in two minds on, in that I enjoy those so much, but the dynamic of doing them over Skype may be different and not in keeping with the series so far. We'll see, I may change on that.

Another AEW discussion show is on the horizon, as is a possible revisiting of the 2002 quarterly review show, to talk April to June, start of the brand extension, Austin leaving, etc.

hi Liam, any more Russo car crash reviews in your thoughts? Those are gold

18 minutes ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

The Ru-Views? You know what, that would be a larf. With so much heavy shit going on it might be nice to have something to chuckle at...

A Great American Bash 2000 & New Blood Rising Double-header would be the good laugh we all need right now

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Conrad has decided this week is a good time to chuck out a "bonus episode" (i.e. old shit) of his podcast with a senior member of WWE management that includes a lengthy segment about wrestlers cruelly "ribbing" each other/members of the public on planes, and chuckling about the numerous stories of Ric Flair exposing himself to crew members. Seems a little tone deaf...

Does look like they have put out a proper episode this week too, so seems even stranger.

Grado and Rab Florence have a podcast where they moaned this week that it wasn’t mentioned on here. So here’s a mention . You’re welcome 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Louch said:

Grado and Rab Florence have a podcast where they moaned this week that it wasn’t mentioned on here. So here’s a mention . You’re welcome 

The podcast is shite. There is a 2nd mention. 

Edited by ElCece

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, ElCece said:

The podcast is shite. There is a 2nd mention. 

Ay pish. There you go @TheLostScot 😂

only joking. The episode with Sha Samuels recently is worth a listen if you have a passing interest in the failed World of Sport reboot. And the episode last week covering the Speaking Out movement is worth a listen. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I would drop my new podcast in here for any fans of women's wrestling and/or the UK indy scene.

Every week on 4 Horsewomen a new guest will reveal their stable of 4 badass women. These are their greatest of all time, picked from the all time history of the sport. Becky Lynch, Chyna and Bull Nakano led by Mildred Burke? Sure, why not.

Its a fun 30 minutes chat to explore the women in wrestling and female fandom. The first guest was EVE champion Rhia O'Reilly and we have a mix of wrestlers, writers and others joining each week for the next 2 months.

Hosted on https://anchor.fm/WLWrestling with links to iTunes, Spoify etc. are on https://linktr.ee/WLWrestling

Interesting two hour interview with Anderson and Gallows on their YouTube channel detailing their WWE experience. Then declining the AEW offer caused issues with the Bucks which they say are now resolved and although they don’t name him seems like Omega is pissed off with them to this day.

Honestly don't get the fascination with Gallows and Anderson. They're pretty entertaining from time to time but it's not like they should constantly be champs. WWE, TNA and AEW all have far better teams like them. They seem to be living off their Bullet Club coolness, unless I'm missing something.