Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

I started episode one of the New Gen pods the other day and lasted five minutes. It was rotten. Wooden delivery from a guy with the personality of a dead pig.

It sounded like a conversation between Julian Radbourne and his imaginery friends.

Nice to see you still remember me after all these years Rick. :D

• Paid Members

Here's the bit I did for the PWN Radio marathon show: https://soundcloud.com/pwnradio/pwn-radio-john-lister-interview

Covers all sorts of stuff related to my books, magazine articles, websites, US trips and so on. Might be a fair bit you've heard before if you listened to me on other podcasts, but it's all for charity: https://www.justgiving.com/PWNRadio/

Scott Hall's two parts on Steve Austin's Unleashed podcast were excellent. When Hall is sober and coherent I love listening to him. He has a great voice to listen to, just a cool guy.

"You still wearing the happy guy tights?"

Even Austin popped for that line!

Scott Hall part 2 is a MUST listen.

• Paid Members

Scott Hall's one of my favourite wrestlers ever. I'll definitely give that a listen. Glad to hear he sounds good.

What's the score with him now, has he stayed sober since he was staying with DDP? Obviously that's impossible for us to know for sure but has there not been any obvious falls off the wagon since then? To be totally honest, Hall was one guy I never thought would sort his life out. It's great to hear he's in a good place these days.

Scott Hall's one of my favourite wrestlers ever. I'll definitely give that a listen. Glad to hear he sounds good.

What's the score with him now, has he stayed sober since he was staying with DDP? Obviously that's impossible for us to know for sure but has there not been any obvious falls off the wagon since then? To be totally honest, Hall was one guy I never thought would sort his life out. It's great to hear he's in a good place these days.

Hall was thrown out of some indy show at a festival for being drunk. other than that I havent heard anything

• Paid Members

I think Hall alluded to the fact that he still drinks on Austin's podcast with the line "well I haven't had a drink today" when he was asked.

Not ideal, but he's obviously in a much much better place now than he was 2 years back.

• Paid Members

Never listen to Cornette. Its generally the worst podcast out there (mental politics and rants on the local Louisville community dont interest me), but this weeks episode (around 42 minutes) is vintage Corny. His burial of Kenny King is so good and funny. If he was like this every week, it would be great.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay