UKFF Cunts

neil

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fuck off the pair of you. This is the Cunts thread. Hard feelings or GTFO.

Correct. There should be more hard feelings here than at an Ava Devine gangbang.

Dont think thats possible

• Paid Members
I am starting to think this Gladstone is trying to be a cunt on purpose to get heat, does he think he is a wrestling heel or something, what is this Boydy he keeps calling me, is it something offensive ?

Yeah, pretty sure I only called it you once. GOOD DISGUISE THOUGH.

I am starting to think this Gladstone is trying to be a cunt on purpose to get heat, does he think he is a wrestling heel or something, what is this Boydy he keeps calling me, is it something offensive ?

It's a pet name. It means he likes you, so why you being a cunt about it?

"Here Boydy Boydy!"

See? Now apologise. He's clearly being making an effort to be nice to you.

• Paid Members
Boydy wasn't even banned was he? Why did he sign up again? People like Boydy always get found out.

Ha! That's nearly as subtle as this one:

Negative opinions? All he's saying is, pay for something you want. That isnt a negative opinion (last time I checked). Alvarez and Meltzer dont take to kindly to people posting links to their property so I'm told. He's doing you a favour telling you to pay for it. You dont want to get into trouble with the law.

And as for his return ... well, he's got a bit of a cheek considering he asked Gilbert Gottfried to give a "fuck you" to neil and Rick, the cheeky scamp.

• Moderators
Ha this Boydy sounds like a character, sorry Gladstone maybe it was another person on here who called me Boydy and I just assumed it was an offensive word, his shoutout was funny, whats the backstory to this Boydy guy then ?

I have no proof that you're boydy, but you do seem like an idiot, so I'm just going to ban you. Thanks.

Archived