UKFF Cunts

neil

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I'm not sure I like this new trend of people being dicks for potentially valid reasons.

I'll tell you next time when I'm doing it for kicks.

See, now THAT was a comeback. See? You ARE capable of not posting such awful twoddle. The moral of the story: Think before you post. I genuinely think less people would wind up in such bother if they followed this simple mantra.

• Paid Members
The moral of the story: Think before you post. I genuinely think less people would wind up in such bother if they followed this simple mantra.

This, 100% this. Posting on a whim often ends in a shit post and non-contribution. I've been guilty of them, we all have, especially when emotionally charged. But take a step back and ask yourself 'Should I really post this? Does this contribute to the discussion at hand? And if not, is it funny?'.

Remember when Dillkid used to post in almost every thread for the sake of it, and if it was a thread about something he knew nothing about, he'd still post and give no opinion? Fuck that shit.

El Nick Loko for saying this:

You try so, so fucking hard to be chummy with some of the high rollers on the forum and it's starting to get a little too cringeworthy for me.
While pretty much doing the same thing himself. And Punkstep for doing the same but even worse. At least Nick is good for Norwich news

• Paid Members
How on earth have you come to that conclusion about me?

Don't worry man, you're still good for Arsenal news :thumbsup:

I was planning on staying out of this but Punkstep is definitely a rimjob artist, along with That Chilli fella. El Nicko Loco is heading down that path as well sadly.

Is this because I said Gladstone was a decent poster? If so, guilty as charged. I'm not in the same boat as Chilli though. You can piss off for that.

Archived