UKFF Cunts

neil

Your Fight Site - same shit, different name. Different shit name, that is.

In follow up to this...

While it's still not as good as WWE 11, it's miles better than 12. Just the moment of John Lauranitis hitting a mid-air RKO on my mate was worth the purchase. He didn't know that feature was in so promptly shouted "WHAT THE FUCK?" at the TV :laugh:

I share a flat with a lass who's well into wrestling too, so she's ended up better at the game than me. Plus we all have 4 player tag team matches and stuff, so it's really adding to the enjoyment.

What match types do you play when you get back to the game, though?

austinlolno.gif

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The poster is Martin Bean. Trump once drew a mighty 28 people to his one and only show. As he decided to rely on internet only promotion in Darlington of all places.

That show had some good wrestlers on it aswell. It failed, lesson learned, no bother, you'd think.

However, you see him on here, criticising UK promoters, sounding all high and mighty, singing his own praises. "I have a business, i'm brilliant, yadda yadda doo". Ur so cool, can I hang about with you?

Don't worry Khemical, i'm helping you become a better person...

dangerously420 - I could go on for a long time rhyming off derogatory words to describe him but this thread title is definitely the first that springs to mind.

His latest drivel in the Boot Camp thread is textbook Tommy.

Here

Overreacting and creating an issue over nowt again, spouting bollocks and having the most irrelevant and unneccessary thoughts on anything he tries to discuss.

IANdrewDiceClay : Nice guy, great knowledge of wrestling. Unfortunately he sometimes shits up threads with pointless circular arguments. Most recently an argument in the PAC thread with HWM over CM Punk's name; which seems to boil down to "I'm not arguing your statement is wrong, I'm arguing that you gave the statement more revelance than I deem it worthy of therefore you're an idiot and I'm going to drive the point into the ground until you give up".

Pitcos is guilty of it too, but isn't as likeable as Ian.

Knowing putting myself in danger here but here's my one.

Me. People might not like my opinion on wrestling and how I present it. Do shit trolling for my own personal lolz. Been acting a proper knob for a couple of months as I honestly feel arguing with people on a forum provides me with a distraction to what's going on in my personal life with my families battle with cancer. Sorry if I have caused offence.

• Paid Members

You're not abrasive enough to offend anyone. It's more disbelief than anything. And I definitely don't believe that you're quick enough to have been antagonistic on purpose for shits and giggles. All the best to your family, though, and I sincerely mean that.

• Paid Members
Knowing putting myself in danger here but here's my one.

Me. People might not like my opinion on wrestling and how I present it. Do shit trolling for my own personal lolz. Been acting a proper knob for a couple of months as I honestly feel arguing with people on a forum provides me with a distraction to what's going on in my personal life with my families battle with cancer. Sorry if I have caused offence.

I don't usually get involved in threads like this, but you really annoyed me with this post. Your reasoning for your behaviour in your words being a "knob" because of your families battle with cancer?!? My wife was diagnosed with cancer in March and she has being going through Chemo ever since. You don't see me coming on here trolling threads and drawing attention to myself just for my own amusement and to make myself feel better. Id rather spend most of my time supporting my wife and kids as they battle though this. If this is the only way that you can make yourself feel better then I really pity you.

I'm with Plissken on this (and this is actually totally the wrong thread, but anyway), having a close family member become terminally ill with Cancer only made me more mature. It's really not an excuse. Still I wish his family well, nobody deserves to be in that situation.

Anyway, Dangerously isn't offending anyone, it's the sheer fliddish nature of his posts.

Anyway, I better get out of here given the lads from TWCF i.e. Gladstone will remember me from when I used to post on there as a teenager where I was, at that point, admittedly a bit of a Mong.

• Paid Members

Guys, not being funny, but if that IS his coping mechanism, Erm, deal with it?

I know it's tommy, and if I'm honest I'm not seeing a major difference in his "personality", but if he comes on here to get time above water every now and again I'm not going to call him wrong for doing so.

Archived